ArvinMeritor building CVS facility in Mexico
- Disciplined Approach. Skydel, Seth // Fleet Equipment;Mar2003, Vol. 29 Issue 3, p4
Editorial. Discusses the growth strategies of commercial vehicle manufacturer ArvinMeritor. Investment in technology; Commitment to research and development; Development of systems for vehicle management.
- ArvinMeritor Offers Enhanced High-Output Brakes for Heavy Duty Vehicles. // Fleet Equipment;Mar2003, Vol. 29 Issue 3, p34
Introduces ArvinMeritor's enhanced drum brakes for heavy-duty commercial vehicles. Features; Performance.
- ArvinMeritor plans to close Ohio facility. // Refrigerated Transporter;Oct2005, Vol. 41 Issue 5, p49
Reports on ArvinMeritor Inc.'s decision to close its Mayfield Village, Ohio commercial vehicle aftermarket distribution facility to streamline its North American parts distribution system. Anticipated year of completion of the closure; ArvinMeritor's acquisition of Euclid Industries.
- ArvinMeritor demonstrates its Class 8 technologies. // Trailer / Body Builders;Apr2010, Vol. 51 Issue 6, p48
The article reports that U.S. Secretary of Transportation Ray LaHood showed his support to ArvinMeritor by showcasing its technologies for Class 8 commercial vehicles in the U.S. in 2010.
- ArvinMeritor donates $150,000 to construct automotive aftermarket education center. // Refrigerated Transporter;Jul2002, Vol. 39 Issue 14, p12
Reports on a donation for the creation of the Automotive Industry Education Center on the Northwood University campus in Midland, Michigan from ArvinMeritor Inc. Amount that corporations and foundations have donated; Size of the center; Contribution of the University to the project.
- ArvinMeritor opens plant in Mexico. // Commercial Carrier Journal;Oct2008, Vol. 165 Issue 10, p36
The article reports that ArvinMeritor dedicated its manufacturing facility in CiÃ©nega de Flores, Nuevo LeÃ³n, an industrial city in northern MÃ©xico near Monterrey. Carsten Reinhardt, president of Commercial Vehicle Systems for ArvinMeritor, said that they have designed the facility with...
- All-Makes Air Systems Program debuts. // Trailer / Body Builders;Feb2007, Vol. 48 Issue 4, p14
The article focuses on the Meritor All-Makes Air Systems Program of the Commercial Vehicle Aftermarket (CVA) business of ArvinMeritor Inc. The program offers a complete portfolio of all-makes air valves, air compressors, air dryers and cartridges and air hose assemblies. From the start, the...
- New name ushers in new era. // Fleet Owner;May2011, Vol. 106 Issue 5, p96
The article reports that according to Chip McClure, chairman of ArvinMeritor Inc., the company's name has been changed to Meritor Inc. to reflect its successful transformation to a company solely focused on commercial vehicles and industrial markets. The company recently introduced a lightweight...
- ArvinMeritor marks reman milestones. // Fleet Owner;Nov2006, Vol. 101 Issue 11, p50
The article focuses on ArvinMeritor Commercial Vehicle Aftermarket business. The company celebrated its two major milestones with the remanufacture of its 10-millionth brake shoe and 50,000th axle differential carrier at its plant in Plainfield, Indiana. The company noted that it is committed to...