Michelin Retread Technologies turns 10 years old
- MRT adds Mexican franchise. // Modern Bulk Transporter;Mar2004, Vol. 66 Issue 9, p32
The company Mil Neumaticos Solucion SA de CV, Mexico City, Mexico, has been signed as the third franchise of Michelin Retread Technologies Inc. in Mexico. It joins the companies Multillantas Nieto in Queretaro and Paisa in Cordoba to serve the growing needs of the Mexican retreading market....
- New England Truck Tire Centers join MRT network. // Fleet Equipment;Jul2008, Vol. 34 Issue 7, p17
The article offers information on the newest member to join the Michelin Retread Technologies (MRT) network in New England. It reveals that Truck Tire Centers Inc. joined the MRT network as its newest franchisee wherein it converted its retreading operations from the Bandag retreading process....
- Michelin launches commercial tire service franchise program. McCarron, Kathy // Tire Business;2/14/2011, Vol. 28 Issue 23, p1
The article focuses on Michelin Commercial Service Network, a franchise program launched for commercial tire dealerships across the U.S. It informs that the program has been launched by the company Michelin Americas Truck Tires. It is stated that the program requires franchisees to be an...
- MRT dealer. Davis, Bruce // Tire Business;5/25/2009, Vol. 27 Issue 4, p3
The article reports that Colony Tire Corp. based in Edenton, North Carolina, is changing its retread process to the Michelin Retread Technologies Inc. network. Colony Tire operates a network of 22 commercial outlets and 21 retail-only outlets in North Carolina and Virginia along with one retread...
- Snider Tire joins Michelin retread network. // Trailer / Body Builders;May2009, Vol. 50 Issue 7, p12
The article reports on the move of Snider Tire Inc. to join the network of servicing dealers of Michelin Retread Technologies (MRT) in 2009. Snider Tire is said to be one of the largest commercial tire dealers and retreaders in the U.S. A total of eight retread facilities are also being operated...
- Michelin retread designed for on/off-road use. // Fleet Owner Blog;5/1/2012, p2
The article offers brief information about the Michelin XZY3 Pre-Mold retread for on- and off-road use from Michelin Retread Technologies.
- Bergey's drops Bandag for Michelin. Zielasko, Dave // Tire Business;4/23/2001, Vol. 19 Issue 2, p14
Reports the decision of corporate president Duane Bergey to use the retreading system of Michelin Retread Technologies Inc. Hatfield, Pennsylvania. Capability of Michelin to give a better quality product; Ability to produce more number of tires daily; Efficiency of the equipment used by Michelin.
- Michelin Retread Technologies Inc. announces entry into commercial retreading. // Fleet Equipment;Dec97, Vol. 23 Issue 12, p18
Announces the entry of Michelin Retread technologies Inc. in the truck-tire retreading business in the United States. Franchise offered to selected Michelin tire dealers; Basis for the decision to enter the business.
- Retread life guarantee. // Fleet Owner;May2013, Vol. 108 Issue 5, p66
The article evaluates X Line Energy D pre-mold retread from Michelin Retread Technologies Inc.