Freightliner moving certain functions to SC
- Freightliner moving certain functions to SC. // Bulk Transporter;Dec2007, Vol. 70 Issue 6, p14
The article announces the plan of Freightliner LLC to transfer certain functions of its Portland, Oregon corporate headquarters to a new location in South Carolina. With an aim to move closer to its customers and production facilities, company officials revealed that over 300 positions will be...
- Detroit Diesel revs up plans. // Commercial Carrier Journal;Apr2005, Vol. 162 Issue 4, p22
Reports on the plan of Detroit Diesel Corp. and Freightliner LLC to invest in a headquarter in Redford, Michigan. Purpose of the facility; Business units of Freightliner LLC that is also set to be based in the Redford headquarters.
- DIESELS IN DETROIT. G. S. V. // Automotive Design & Production;Jun2005, Vol. 117 Issue 6, p31
Reports that Detroit Diesel Corp. (DDC) and Freightliner LLC are making a significant commitment at headquarter facility of DDC. Cost of the project; Details of the expansion; Statement issued by Rainer Schmueckle during the announcement of the expansion; Position given by the board of...
- K&D sets sights on new home. Bullard, Stan // Crain's Cleveland Business;8/23/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 34, p1
Fast-growing apartment ownership and management concern K&D Group Inc. has zeroed in on a mind-boggling target for its new homeâ€”the 43-acre, one-time Figgie International Inc. headquarters in Willoughby Hills. Doug Price, K&D CEO, confirmed that K&D has the corporate headquarters at 4420...
- FREIGHTLINER TO SWITCH FROM WILTON TO TEESPORT. // Modern Railways;Sep2014, Vol. 71 Issue 792, p19
The article reports on the shifting of the Tees-side base of Freightliner LLC from Wilton depot at Middlesbrough to a new terminal near Teesport in England.
- Freightliner takes over Boulby. // Railways Illustrated;Jul2010, Vol. 8 Issue 7, p61
The article reports on the take over the rail operations by Freightliner LLC at Cleveland Potash in Boulby, England.
- Federal-Mogul set to move firm's HQ. Pinho, Kirk // Rubber & Plastics News;9/23/2013, Vol. 43 Issue 4, p11
The article reports on Federal-Mogul Corp. plan to relocate its 650-700 employees to a new office in a neighboring Detroit from its Southfield, Michigan headquarters suburb in 2014. It is noted that due to a reduction in employees in the past several years, an office about half the size of...
- Programme for change. Phillips, Lucy // People Management;5/1/2008, Vol. 14 Issue 9, p18
The article reports on the challenges being faced by the BBC after it relocated to a new state-of-the-art Scottish headquarters in 2007. The BBC will be smaller and more technically advanced operation. The 1,800 job cuts announced in 2007 by its director-general, Mark Thompson, will have taken...
- Unilever Japan reviews $120m media brief. Sudhaman, Arun // Media: Asia's Media & Marketing Newspaper;7/28/2006, p1
The article reports that Unilever PLC is reviewing its media buying and planning business in Japan, including Taiwan, by the end of this year. The news came amid reports that Initiative Tokyo president and Unilever business director Rob Fitzgerald is to relocate to the U.S. to become managing...