EDITOR'S QUIZ: GI SNAPSHOT: Answer
- EDITOR'S QUIZ: GI SNAPSHOT: Multiple sessile polypoid lesions in the stomach. Tiong, C.; Tai, C-J; Chen, W-Y; Chang, C-C; Suk, F-M // Gut;Dec2007, Vol. 56 Issue 12, p1754
A quiz concerning the diagnosis for a 75-year-old patient suffering from myelofibrosis is presented.
- Ulcer screening made easy. // Consumer Reports on Health;Apr96, Vol. 8 Issue 4, p45
Reports on a study which showed how doctors can identify before hand who really needs endoscopy. How research was done; Results of the study.
- Virtual endoscopy helps determine treatment feasibility. Chamberlain, Gary // Design News;8/11/97, Vol. 53 Issue 15, p11
Discusses the underdevelopment of an endoscopy system by scientists at Siemens Corporate Research which could aid physicians in determining the feasibility of endoscopic procedures. Suggestion on the usage of the system; Benefits of this system; Notation from Ali Bani-Hashemi who is the project...
- Lincolnshire transformation trains more nurses in endoscopy. // Gastrointestinal Nursing;Dec2011, Vol. 9 Issue 10, p8
The article reports on the United Lincolnshire Hospitals NHS Trust (ULHT) Transformation Programme, a training module conducted at Hull University for the endoscopy nurses in hospitals across Lincolnshire.
- Endoscopy units updated and improving. // Gastrointestinal Nursing;Mar2014, Vol. 12 Issue 2, p8
The article reports on a recommendation for a pass received by a nursing team based in Grimsby, England from the Joint Advisory Group on Gastrointestinal Endoscopy (JAG) in Great Britain in 2014.
- Increasing the scope of nurse endoscopists. Elliot, Dawn // Gastrointestinal Nursing;Oct2014, Vol. 12 Issue 8, p5
The author reflects on the latest developments in nurse endoscopy and cites the European Society of Gastroenterology and Endoscopy Nurses (ESGENA) conference in Vienna, Austria where one section will focus on further development of nurse-endoscopy roles. She notes however that while nurses are...
- Magnification endoscopy to detect dysplastic aberrant crypt foci in Mexican patients with high risk for colorectal cancer. Trejo-Vázquez, Fabiola; Sobrino-Cossío S, Sergio; Hernández-Guerrero, Angelica; Herrera-Goepfert, Roberto; Sánchez-Del Monte, Julio; Alonso-Larraga J. O., Juan Octavio // BMC Cancer;2007 Supplement 1, Vol. 7, pA34
An abstract of the article "Magnification endoscopy to detect dysplastic aberrant crypt foci in Mexican patients with high risk for colorectal cancer," by Fabiola Trejo-VÃ¡zquez, Sergio Sobrino-CossÃo S., Roberto Herrera-Goepfert, and colleagues is presented.
- UK endoscopists spreading knowledge in Ghana. // Gastrointestinal Nursing;Jul/Aug2014, Vol. 12 Issue 6, p7
The article discusses the efforts of British endoscopists to enhance the awareness of patients and clinicians in Ghana about endoscopy.
- Endoscopy training centre in Zagreb, Croatia. Brljak, Jadranka // Gastrointestinal Nursing;Oct2016, Vol. 14 Issue 8, p18
The author reflects on the accreditation of the gastrointestinal endoscopy department at the University Hospital Centre in Zagreb, Croatia as an endoscopy training facility of the European Society of Gastroenterology and Endoscopy Nurses and Associates on March 21, 2014. She discusses the...