- Travelodge Sees Irish Market Decline. // Hospitality Ireland;Dec2010, Issue 68, p9
The article reports on the pre-tax losses posted by Ireland-based Travelodge chain in 2010.
- It's on the company. // Travel Weekly (UK);4/4/2008, p96
The article discusses highlights of a Travelodge survey of employees' expenses in Great Britain. It revealed that employees have admitted to buying furniture, home entertainment systems and refurbishing their homes. The survey of 3,000 employees identified the typical worker pockets an extra...
- UK firms overspend on travel. // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;9/9/2005, Issue 2682, p6
Presents a survey conducted by Travelodge, concerning the estimated value of money spent by British companies on unnecessary business trips.
- Holy Joseph, it's a free inn. Rahman, Justin // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;12/17/2004, Issue 2465, p13
This article reports that budget chain Travelodge is offering all couples called Mary and Joseph a free night in one of its 250 hotels between now and the New Year. Although there may not be any myrrh and frankincense in the rooms there are king-size beds and en suite bathrooms. The giveaway...
- The briefing. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;4/17/2008, Vol. 198 Issue 4523, p56
The article discusses the results of a survey of 3,000 employees in the hospitality industry by Travelodge. They found out that the typical member of staff claims an extra Â£204 each year in unauthorized expenses, with common scams including false taxi journeys, exaggerated mileage and...
- Lost property. // Accountancy;Feb2008, Vol. 141 Issue 1374, p53
The article presents the Travelodge Hotels Inc. survey, which showcases a list of bizarre items left behind in its hotel rooms in Great Britain. Topping the list is a mayoral chain, an urn of ashes, a blue glass eye and a pet cat, but other mysterious things include a suitcase full of diamond...
- VITAL STATISTICS. // Independent Nurse;6/2/2008, p7
The article reports on the result of a survey that appraised alcohol misuse in Scotland. The result revealed that a third of of men and more than one in five women are at risk from excessive drinking. It also shows that 34% of men, 23% of women consumes more than recommended weekly alcohol...
- Good week Bad week. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;12/2/2004, Vol. 193 Issue 4352, p23
Presents updates on the hospitality industry in Great Britain as of December 2, 2004. Information on the Christmas offering of Travelodge for couples with names Mary and Joseph; Growth of energizing alcohol-based drinks in 2005; Plan of pub operators regarding the smoking ban proposal.
- PERSPECTIVES. // Newsweek (Atlantic Edition);12/6/2004 (Atlantic Edition), Vol. 144 Issue 23, p6
Presents key quotations from public figures regarding world politics and current events as of December 6, 2004. Refusal of state-owned Ukrainian TV to censor their coverage of contested elections; Comments of British Parliament member Jeffrey Donaldson on a joint peace proposal put forward by...