Mayo Clinic Proceedings 2008: Content Refinement, Continuing Medical Education Credit, Web Site Improvements, and More
- From the Publisher. Blow, Wayne K. // Applied Clinical Trials;May2005, Vol. 14 Issue 5, p8
Presents an introduction to the series of articles published in the May 1, 2005 issue of the journal "Applied Clinical Trials."
- Improvements in Our Understanding of Diabetes Mellitus. Hirsch, Irl B. // Mayo Clinic Proceedings;Sep2013, Vol. 88 Issue 9, p907
An introduction to this issue of "Mayo Clinic Proceedings," focusing on diabetes mellitus, is presented.
- Peer-review Team. // Maedica - a Journal of Clinical Medicine;2007, Vol. 2 Issue 4, p354
The article lists the reviewers of the papers submitted to "Maedicaâ€”a Journal of Clinical Medicine," which include Monica Acalovschi, Alexandru Anca, and Dan Andronescu.
- Some practice guidelines sacrifice best care for `efficiency.' // Modern Medicine;Jul98, Vol. 66 Issue 7, p10
Presents an abstract of the article titled `Do Clinical Practice Guidelines Define Good Medical Care? The Need for Good Science and the Disclosure of Uncertainty When Defining `Best Practices,' by S.H. Woolf, which appeared in the March 1998 issue of `Chest.'
- A message from the Editor-in-Chief. Dart, Richard A. // Clinical Medicine & Research;Feb2004, Vol. 2 Issue 1, preceding p1
Presents information on the periodical "Clinical Medicine & Research."
- This Week in JAMA. // JAMA: Journal of the American Medical Association;4/3/2002, Vol. 287 Issue 13, p1613
Summarizes the contents of this issue.
- Momentum Continues. Dogra, Vikram S. // Journal of Clinical Imaging Science;Jan-Mar2014, Vol. 4 Issue 1, p1
Information on the publication of the "Journal of Clinical Imaging Science," including an acknowledgment of all members of the editorial board, section editors and editorial staff, the inclusion of journal in Scopus and PubMed and the competition for the best original research paper, is presented.
- GLOSSARY. // ACP Journal Club;Sep/Oct2005, Vol. 143 Issue 2, pA16
Presents a glossary of the terms used in the September/October 2005 issue of the "ACP Journal Club."
- BOOKS RECEIVED. // Clinical Pediatrics;May1987, Vol. 26 Issue 5, p247
Lists books received by "Clinical Pediatrics" periodical for its May 1987 issue.