"Father, Forgive Them"
- Readers' Response. Zappula, Robert // Pastoral Music;Mar2011, Vol. 35 Issue 3, p5
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Common Ground, Common Purpose, Common Good," by Steven Janco in the November 2010 issue.
- ÅšwiÄ™conka - a Polish Tradition Supreme! Strybel, Robert // Polish American Journal;Apr2015, Vol. 104 Issue 4, p2
The article discusses Paschal traditions in Poland.
- Sacred images. VIGIL, EASTER // Our Sunday Visitor;3/24/2013, Vol. 101 Issue 47, p9
A photo essay which documents the events during 2013 Holy Week and Easter Triduum in the U.S. is presented.
- The descent into hell. Ryan, Jerry // Commonweal;04/11/97, Vol. 124 Issue 7, p17
Opinion. Presents the author's view on the Paschal drama he witness when he first assisted at the Russian Orthodox Easter Vigil. Why the descent into hell during the Byzantine Paschal liturgy make the author uncomfortable; Opposition of Peter Steinfels on the insights of Hans Urs von Balthasar...
- From the President. McMahon, J. Michael // Pastoral Music;Sep2012, Vol. 36 Issue 5, p2
An introduction to the journal is presented in which the editor discusses the focus of the issue on the liturgies of Holy Week and the Easter Triduum.
- Feet first. HUCK, GABE // U.S. Catholic;Apr2009, Vol. 74 Issue 4, p37
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience of celebrating the Easter Triduum.
- THE CONCEPT OF ATONEMENT IN THE GOSPEL OF JOHN. Jintae Kim // Journal of Greco-Roman Christianity & Judaism;2009, Vol. 6, p9
The article presents the author's perspective on the forgiveness of Jesus Christ in selected passages of the Gospel of John in the scriptures. According to him, the messages delivering evidences of the atonement are found in the passages of John 3:16-17, John 1:29, John 10:15, and John 6. He...
- FORGIVENESS AND RECONCILIATION IN OLD TESTAMENT SACRIFICE. Lee, Anna Suk Yee // McMaster Journal of Theology & Ministry;2011, Vol. 13, p24
The article discusses the implications and theological truth of reconciliation and forgiveness by investigating the purification and reparation offerings in the Old Testament's Leviticus. Topics include the hallmarks of real reconciliation and forgiveness embedded in the sacrificial rituals of...
- Happy Easter! Chrystus zmartwychwstaÅ‚! // Polish American Journal;Apr2010, Vol. 99 Issue 4, p2
The article offers information on how Polish Americans celebrate Easter, including participation in the Easter Triduum, performing the Easter morning breakfast, and the culmination of faith in Jesus Christ.