Unfinished business in the city of Wenatchee
- Election results for November 4, 1997. Tracey, Yvonne // Bond Buyer;11/07/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30269, p36
Presents election results on approved, defeated, and unofficially defeated projects in the United States as of November 4, 1997. Cost and name of programs and its designated district.
- Henderson embarks on redevelopment of older areas. Miller, Valerie // Las Vegas Business Press;09/11/2000, Vol. 17 Issue 36, p21
No abstract available.
- HUD SECRETARY'S OPPORTUNITY AND EMPOWERMENT AWARD. Dunne, Mike // Planning;Mar2001, Vol. 67 Issue 3, p15
Reports on the master plan of the Mid City Redevelopment Alliance, a nonprofit agency underwritten by General Health System, in Baton Rouge, Louisiana that included a hospital. One reason the alliance's efforts are receiving award; Number of homes the alliance repaired in its first decade;...
- Parking & entertainment may have future in downtown. // Wenatchee Business Journal;Feb2000, Vol. 14 Issue 2, pB12
Cites developments concerning civic improvement in the Wenatchee, Washington area as of February 2000. Includes Donn Etherington's appointment as interim executive director of the Supporters of the Center; Possibility of a public/private partnership to build a downtown parking garage; Funding...
- Four blocks in North Park get makeover. // San Diego Business Journal;12/15/97, Vol. 18 Issue 50, p4
Reports that four blocks of North Park, one of San Diego's older neighborhoods, were given a budget for improvement project. Source of the project's funds; Future phases of the project.
- Councils set for development orders as pilot scheme spreads. Wilding, Mark // Planning (14672073);4/9/2010, Issue 1863, p4
The article reports on the forthcoming adoption of the first local development orders (LDO) by Planning Advisory Service (PAS) in Wycombe, England.
- Council appeal immunity claim backed. // Planning (14672073);4/9/2010, Issue 1863, p18
The article reports on the immunity claim appealed by a certain local authority and a private developer for its mixed-use scheme in Dorset, England.
- Conway's Riverwalk. Thomas, Sarah // Sandlapper: The Magazine of South Carolina;Winter99/2000, Vol. 10 Issue 4, p52
Talks about the planned civic improvements and other projects along the Waccamaw River in the city of Conway, South Carolina. Second phase of construction along the Riverwalk; Commercial advantages of the Riverwalk; Ideal venue for festivals and other community activities.
- GLASGOW PROPOSES CULTURAL CANALSIDE HUB. // Planning (14672073);7/11/2008, Issue 1777, p2
An image of the propose cultural canalside hub in Glasgow, Scotland, by Speirs Locks is presented.