Options we all have them
- 24 hours in the company of…. // Precision Marketing;6/1/2007, Vol. 19 Issue 15, p18
The article presents a diary of an advertising executive in Great Britain. The executive wakes up at 10 in the morning thinking that he does not have one delivery at his plant. He arrives at work at exactly 11:30 in the morning and notice a message on his desk from an arsey journalist. The...
- HOW TO DO IT YOURSELF. Stebbins, Sarah // Women's Health;Oct2008, Vol. 5 Issue 8, p156
The article offers tips for delegating tasks. Some activities dreaded by people include cooking and cleaning. Generally, for these people, hiring a professional is money well spent. Examples of activities that are repetitive include doing expenses, ordering lunch and making travel arrangements....
- Do Interruptions Affect Quality of Work? Foroughi, Cyrus K.; Werner, Nicole E.; Nelson, Erik T.; Boehm-Davis, Deborah A. // Human Factors;Nov2014, Vol. 56 Issue 7, p1262
Objective: The aim of this study was to determine if interruptions affect the quality of work. Background: Interruptions are commonplace at home and in the office. Previous research in this area has traditionally involved time and errors as the primary measures of disruption. Little is known...
- What Instrument Would You Be? Hamilton, Keili // New Moon Girls;Sep/Oct2011, Vol. 19 Issue 1, p22
The article presents a quiz related to daily activities.
- A beautiful day, but need rain. Davis, Clara Jo // Malakoff News (TX);4/22/2011, Vol. 102 Issue 16, p6A
The article focuses on the author's activities of daily living.
- Q: What change to your routine has saved you the most time? // Real Simple;Apr2012, Vol. 13 Issue 4, p31
The article presents a question and its answer related to time saving in daily routines.
- WHITE'S Wagging Tongue. White, Cynthia // Twin Cities News (Munday, TX);8/21/2008, Vol. 26 Issue 34, p6
The article provides facts and tips on addressing activities of daily living.
- LIFE ROLLS ON. // Vietnam;Oct2014, Vol. 27 Issue 3, p40
A photo essay documenting everyday living in Vietnam is presented.
- Sixteen Year Old With A Mission. Kirk, Kelsie Rose // Bulverde Standard (Canyon Lake, TX);1/2/2008, Vol. 24 Issue 1, p6
The article presents some issues related to everyday life including, advertising, living, and spending.