Productivity: what's going on in Europe
- Where to Go for OWL Assistance. // Training & Development Journal;May87, Vol. 41 Issue 5, p22
Discusses examples of how various institutions are becoming viable resources of high-quality technical assistance for training, research and expertise at a cost smaller companies can afford. Universities; Community colleges; State governments. INSET: National Productivity Network.
- International Productivity Congress. // Management Services;Jul1982, Vol. 26 Issue 7, p36
This article reports that the Indian Institution of Industrial Engineering will be celebrating their silver jubilee in 1983 which coincides with the "Productivity Year" declared by the Government of India. Moreover, the institution in association with the National Productivity Council, India,...
- Canada, U.S. HVAC groups to work together. // Snips;Jan2011, Vol. 80 Issue 1, p32
The article reports on the agreement between the Air-Conditioning, Heating and Refrigeration Institute in the U.S. and the Heating, Refrigeration and Air-Conditioning Institute of Canada to provide mutual technical assistance to be able to respond to legislative and regulatory proposals and...
- THE ARAB STATES. // International Trade Forum;2007, Issue 4, p63
The article talks about the establishment of foundations for trade in non-oil goods and services of the International Trade Centre (ITC), a Trade-Related Technical Assistance (TRTA) provider, in Arab States. The ITC is said to have focused on improving the income of least developed countries...
- NASCO services help to bolster student housing co-ops. // Rural Cooperatives;Jul/Aug2015, Vol. 82 Issue 4, p34
The article reports that the cooperative society North American Students of Cooperation (NASCO) help to promote a community-oriented cooperative movement and organizes affordable housing and group-equity cooperatives. It gives training, educational resources, technical assistance, development...
- A life of improvements. // Industrial Engineer: IE;Sep2008, Vol. 40 Issue 9, p58
The article offers information on the changes experienced by Marlin Thomas, dean of the Graduate School of Engineering and Management at the Air Force Institute of Technology, in the industrial engineering industry in the U.S. He has been affiliated with the institution since the 1960s and...
- FOREWORD. // AACE International Transactions;2004, preceding p1
Presents an introduction to the "2004 AACE International Transactions," the official publication of the Association for the Advancement of Cost Engineering.
- Document. // Journal of the Academy of Management;Dec62, Vol. 5 Issue 3, p230
Presents excerpts from a press release of the Association of Consulting Management Engineers.
- Membership campaign begins. // IIE Solutions;Oct2002, Vol. 34 Issue 10, p52
Announces the beginning of the Institute of Industrial Engineers' six-month campaign to attract members through its chapters. Chapters' recruitment of as many new members as possible in order to earn awards and recognition; Awards criteria; Web site address and contact numbers.