- Puerto Rico opts for space-and money-saving furniture. Rosa, Taina // Caribbean Business;1/18/2001, Vol. 29 Issue 2, pS4
Reports the change in the office furniture market trend in Puerto Rico. Classification of furniture production; Materials commonly used in furniture production; Preference of local companies on wood furniture; Factors influencing office managers in furniture selection.
- Herman Miller Is Taking Abak Around The World. Sanchez, Mark // Grand Rapids Business Journal;6/21/2004, Vol. 22 Issue 25, pB8
Reports on the refinements made by Herman Miller Inc. to Abak, an Italian-designed office system, to make it adaptable to any market around the world. Features of the Abak furniture system; Design changes to make the system more suitable to North American users; Target market of the system.
- World Designs Pleased With Conference Line. // Grand Rapids Business Journal;09/25/2000, Vol. 18 Issue 39, pB5
Reports on Grand Rapids, Michigan-based World Design's launch of a line of wooden conference tables and casegoods for offices and conference rooms. Specifications and designs.
- Office-furniture dealers. // Central Penn Business Journal;7/27/2012, Vol. 28 Issue 31, p21
A list of office-furniture dealers in Pennsylvania is presented, that includes Design Solutions Inc., Tanner Furniture, and Priority Systems Inc.
- Deco Design ups RTA offerings. // Furniture/Today;10/16/2000, Vol. 25 Issue 7, p200
Reports on Deco Design's renewal of its focus on ready-to-assemble home entertainment furniture and the reinforcement of its home office selection. Introduction of a modular configuration called the SoHo Light for home offices.
- Office Furniture Makers Endure Business Drought. Christianson, Rich // Wood & Wood Products;Jul2002, Vol. 107 Issue 8, p56
Presents forecasts concerning performance of office furniture shipments for 2002. Influence of office building construction on the furniture industry; Estimated decline in office furniture shipments for the year.
- Motion furniture. // Furniture/Today;Mar28/2005, Vol. 29 Issue 29, p42
Features various moving office furniture and upholstery trade by several office furniture industry in the U.S. Trends of movable office furniture; Introduction C-Max seating system developed by Berkline Corp.; Cost of leather/vinyl and suede covers by Catnapper; Features of MX-9100 motion...
- Home office. // Furniture/Today;Mar28/2005, Vol. 29 Issue 29, p38
Features various home office furniture by several office furniture industries in the U.S. Trends of the office furniture; Features of the Stockholm computer desk developed by Gustavian; Characteristics of Brookhaven modular collection by Hooker; Introduction of St. James computer desk and hutch...
- Workplace needs inspire Duo design. Combs, Heath E. // Furniture/Today;7/3/2006, Vol. 30 Issue 42, p31
The article report on contract office furniture manufacturer, Steelcase's design of an office that feels seamless in transition between individual and group work. It discusses the inspiration for the design idea. Master of design John Hamilton explains the qualities of the company's WorkSpace...