- ASK CLEANFAX! // Cleanfax Magazine;May2012, Vol. 27 Issue 5, p8
The article presents questions and answers related to cleaning and restoration including the best way to precondition upholstery and the use of poultice during carpet cleaning.
- 15 Tips for Cleaning Carpeting & Upholstery in your Car. Lindsey, Sandy // Road & Travel;3/1/2011, Vol. 23 Issue 3.1, p1
The article offers step-by-step instructions for cleaning the carpeting and upholstery in a car.
- Effective textile care can be safe. Hadfield, Greg // Cleaning & Maintenance Management;May2008, Vol. 45 Issue 5, p28
The article offers tips on cleaning carpet and upholstery fibers. A good maintenance program starts with making it a priority to closely look at and keep hang tags that are attached to the furniture when it arrives. If a fabric is porous, and a machine is used that pushes 100 to 150 pounds of...
- Sears to Leverage Famous Name. // Franchising World;May/Jun2001, Vol. 33 Issue 4, p61
Reports on the move of Sears Roebuck and Co. to change its business name into Sears Carpet and Upholstery Care company as it enters the franchising business in the United States. Reason for the decision of Sears to enter the franchising trade; Benefits which Sears franchisees will get from...
- the catch-all. Marano, AnnMarie // Contract;Sep2008, Vol. 49 Issue 9, p48
The article offers information on the different applications of felt. According to Susan Brown, assistant curator in the textiles department at the Cooper Hewitt Design Museum in New York City, felt is believed to be the earliest man-made cloth and it is still being recognized for its amazingly...
- Campaign for Wool Launches with Sheep in the City at WOOL UNCOVERED. // Fabulous Floors;Fall2012, Issue 35, p71
The article discusses the launch of the Campaign for Wool at Bryant Park in New York City in September 2012. The campaign aims to highlight the use of wool in carpets, rugs, upholstery and beds. It details the exhibition of a blue and gold feature rug by Brintons, and carpets by Godfrey Hirst...
- The 2009-2014 Outlook for Carpet and Upholstery Cleaning Services in Japan. Parker, Philip M. // Country Outlook Reports;1/ 5/2010, pN.PAG
Several charts depicting the 2009-2014 outlook for carpet and upholstery cleaning services in several prefectures in Japan including Tokyo, Osaka and Ibaraki are presented.
- Vehicle of the Month. // ICS: Cleaning Specialist;Oct2007, Vol. 45 Issue 10, p72
The article evaluates the 2005 Chevy Express/Extension Cargo Van from USA Carpet & Upholstery Care Inc.
- Rug retail at a Top 100. LESTER, THOMAS // Home Accents Today;Jul2014, Vol. 32 Issue 7, p26
The article presents author's views regarding Top 100 Furniture Store American Furniture Warehouse's store in Gilbert, Arizona. Topics include warehousing capabilities of retail stores of rugs, importance of integral part of any showroom as they bring sales, color and personality to showrooms...