- WARP & WEFT. // Houses;2011, Issue 79, p026
The article offers information on upholstery and drapery materials including the Osborne & Little: Athlone collection from Seneca, the Nordic range of prints from Warwick, and the Trinidad collection from Zepel Fabrics.
- Shopping & Credit Information. // Town & Country;Dec2010, Vol. 164 Issue 5637, p196
The article lists several products featured within this issue including, curtains in Bergamo Monsoon Wedding silk blend from Bergamofabrics.com, paint for walls from Ralph Lauren Paint, Throw-Pillow upholstery from Donghia.com.
- Best of Belgian upholstery. // Cabinet Maker;01/21/2000, Issue 5171, p2
Announces an exhibition planned by Belgium's leading upholstery and curtain fabric companies in March 2000.
- Monkwell gets South American flavour. // Cabinet Maker;10/20/2000, Issue 5210, p5
Reports on Monkwell's launching of the South American inspired Adobe upholstery and curtain fabric range.
- Fabrics. // Cabinet Maker;3/9/2007, Issue 5528, p16
A list of fabrics in Great Britain is presented. A collection based on archive material Zoffany's Nureyev Weaves has six designs which includes Mandarin, suited for curtains and domestic upholstery. Sanderson's Delphi leaf trail, woven in cotton and viscose, is likewise suitable for curtains and...
- Cover Story. Katz, Ruth J. // New York;04/30/2001, Vol. 34 Issue 17, p46
Provides information on different shops and stores in New York City that sell seat covers, carpets, draperies and upholstery. Monte Coleman; Mitchell; H&A Upholstery.
- Proposte. // Textiles Panamericanos;may/jun2012, Vol. 72 Issue 3, p14
No abstract available.
- Lori Weitzner Design. // Contract;Mar2004, Vol. 46 Issue 3, p24
Silkwood from Lori Weitzner Design is a lush, 100-percent worsted sateen wool woven collection that is durable, yet looks and feels like silk. Weft yarns are spun triple the normal fineness, then woven densely to make the fabric gleam.
- Trimco. // Display & Design Ideas;Sep2003, Vol. 15 Issue 9, p46
This article presents information on beaded curtains which provide an economical and simple decorative backdrop to any retail setting.