- Q&A: What's your biggest logistcal issue? Barnes, Marc // Furniture/Today;3/24/2008, Vol. 32 Issue 29, p34
The article presents the answers of several furniture retailers on the question about their biggest logistical issue.
- Your questions answered. // Cabinet Maker;06/25/99, Issue 5143, p6
Answers questions about the furniture trade. Implications of manufacturer delays in delivery times for retailers and customers; Compensation demand for delivery delays; Liability for delivery when customers pay for a measure of access.
- Are you delivering? Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;8/31/2001, Issue 5253, p1
Comments on the reinvention of the furniture store of Dennis and Alice Cox in Essex, England. Delay on the delivery of goods; Behavior of retailer and supplier towards furniture trade; Fulfillment of the promise delivery dates.
- Taking store deliveries to new heights in Miami. Epperson, Jerry // Furniture/Today;4/28/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 33, p38
Discusses the furniture delivery services in Miami, Florida. Main factor contributing to the highest furnishing sales per household in Miami; Same-day delivery program of furniture stores; Warehouses of City Furniture and El Dorado.
- Brought to America. Slaughter, Powell // Furniture/Today;Sep2001 Supplement, Vol. 26, p28
Reports the growth of imported furniture in the United States. Expansion of offshore sourcing; Maintenance of price competitiveness; Delivery of goods on time.
- WHAT BUYERS WANT. Allegrezza, Ray // Casual Living;Oct2011, Vol. 51 Issue 10, p88
The article reports that accurate delivery dates are what furniture retailers expect most from their suppliers.
- Another difficult delivery. // Cabinet Maker;1/25/2002, Issue 5271, p29
Focuses on the problems and challenges in the operation of furniture industry in Great Britain. Scheme for the delivery of furniture orders; Commitment of the warehouse team for costumer satisfaction; Strategies employed by the warehouse team on the complexities of their task.
- Furniture Deliveries. WEITL, PHIL // Nebraska Life;Nov/Dec2010, Vol. 14 Issue 6, p32
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience of delivering furniture to clients, with his father.
- Gardner White goes live with Storis' iCall. // Furniture/Today;6/23/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 41, p23
Reports that furniture store Gardner White has implemented Storis' iCall Voice Delivery software which converts Storis' delivery schedules into human voice messages and informs customers when to expect merchandise via an automated call process. Benefits to Gardner White.