- The top e-business innovators: Vital statistics. // eWeek;11/12/2001, Vol. 18 Issue 44, p55
Lists the eWeek FastTrack 500 electronic business innovators. Company rank and location; Description of business; Sales and income of each firm.
- Think Truck. Heresniak, E. J. // Across the Board;Mar1999, Vol. 36 Issue 3, p69
Comments on technological transitions. Prices of personal computers; Details on Internet shopping in 1998; Speculations on what businesses would do when electronic commerce is the preferred way to transact business; Mindset of Amazon.com.
- The Technology Merry-Go-Round. Mickey, Bill // Folio: The Magazine for Magazine Management;Sep2013, Vol. 42 Issue 7, p5
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses various articles within the issue on topics including E-commerce, customer data technology and impact of technological platforms on their organizations.
- The Coming Coverage Revolution Centers Around e-Commerce, But Experts Differ On Readiness of... // Insurance Advocate;07/03/99, Vol. 110 Issue 27, p16
Reports that the insurance industry is lagging behind the developments that are taking place in the exploding electronic business arena. How other industries view the insurance industry's embrace of technologies; Challenge posed by the insurance industry in the face of technological innovation.
- The Prospects of B2B E-Commerce in China's Internet Industry. Cina Ho; Chen, Jason C. H. // Business Forum;Summer/Fall99, Vol. 24 Issue 3/4, p62
Focuses on the electronic commerce environment in China. Discussion of constraints and prospects; Usefulness of technology to advance business to business applications; Increase in revenues.
- Ten reasons why your business should use electronic commerce. Campbell, A.J. // Business America;May98, Vol. 119 Issue 5, p12
Enumerates the reasons why a business should use electronic commerce. Increase in a company's competitive position in the global electronic marketplace; Ease of delivery of information; Improvement of customer service; Leveling the field of competition; Enhancement of business-to-business links.
- Government outlines electronic agenda. Smith, Richard // Credit Management;Dec98, p12
Announces that the British government has published `Net Benefit: the electronic commerce agenda for the UK,' outlining its approach to electronic commerce. Advantage of using electronic network in business process; Comments from Barbara Roche, Telecoms minister.
- SCREEN SAVERS. Durocher, Joseph // Restaurant Business;4/15/2002, Vol. 101 Issue 7, p85
Reports on the availability of technology-based purchasing options to the restaurant industry in the U.S. Information updates to improve managerial effectiveness; Tool for the negotiation arrangements between restaurateurs and suppliers; Features of computer software to enhance the efficiency...
- At-Home Shopping: Will Consumers Let Their Computers Do the Walking? Moschis, George P.; Goldstucker, Jac L.; Stanley, Thomas J. // Business Horizons;Mar/Apr85, Vol. 28 Issue 2, p22
Focuses on the adoption of electronic commerce in households in the United States. Perceptions of consumers to electronic shopping services; Implication of e-commerce for marketing practitioners; Factors affecting consumer acceptance of e-commerce.