- Greenwich, aiming to beef up muni business, adds bankers, salesman. Sherman, Lynn // Bond Buyer;02/15/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30829, p29
Reports on executive changes at Connecticut-based Greenwich Partners. Appointment of Richard A. Tilghman as senior vice president for public finance; Hiring of Kevin McElroy as director in the institutional sales division; Hiring of Sandra M. Anderson who joined the firm's Florida office.
- Paper calls OU out on prez raise. // Athens News;11/7/2013, p10
The article discusses the controversy raised due to the decision taken by the Ohio University's Board of Trustees to give its president Roderich McDavis and his wife Deborah McDavis one percent pay rise and presents the views of Sandra J. Anderson, chairman of the Trustees, on the issue.
- YOGA PRACTICE. // Yoga International;Fall2010, Issue 111, p80
The article offers information on various events related to yoga practice by the Himalayan Institute, Honesdale, Pennsylvania. Kathy Ornish, yoga instructor, will conduct a training session on viniyoga technique from September 24-26, 2010. A program on the introduction to the para yoga...
- This builder is a home-maker. // Business North Carolina;Sep93, Vol. 13 Issue 9, p58
Profiles Sandra Anderson of Anderson & Associates Contractors. Decision of going into the business; Description of the company; Biographical highlights; Profit; Reason for being a contractor.
- Personal Update. // AHA News;3/18/2002, Vol. 38 Issue 10, p11
Presents several selection and appointment of medical care directors in the U.S. as of March 18, 2002. Sandra Anderson as president of Saint Clare Hospital and Saint Clare Meadows Care Center in Baraboo, Wisconsin; Election of John Erickson as Chairman of the Board of Directors of the...
- Hounding the Dead. Smiley, Brenda // Archaeology;Sep/Oct2000, Vol. 53 Issue 5, p20
Provides information on a dog named Eagle, owned by Canine Solutions Inc. Founder Sandra Anderson, that has the ability to locate ancient human remains. How Anderson trained dogs to perform standard forensic searches; Contributions of the dog in archaeological digs; Olfactory abilities of Eagle.
- Midwest banker offers her experience to nation's elderly. Hilgert, Jackie // North Western Financial Review;11/15/2005, Vol. 190 Issue 22, p24
The article reports on the selection of Sandra Anderson, a trust officer and co-founder of Wells Fargo's Elder Services Program, to be a delegate-at-large for the upcoming White House Conference on Aging in the U.S. The conference gives citizens who work with the elderly in a variety of...
- meet our faculty. // Yoga + Joyful Living;Summer2010, Issue 110, p90
The article offers information on the founder, spiritual head and faculty members at the Himalayan Institute, Honesdale, Pennsylvania. Sri Swami Rama, founder, was one of the greatest teachers, writers, and humanitarians of the 20th century. Pandit Rajmani Tigunait, spiritual head, is fluent in...
- meet our faculty. // Yoga International;Winter2010/2011, Issue 112, p90
The article offers brief profile of several faculty members at the Himalayan Institute including Sri Swami Rama, Pandit Rajmani Tigunait, and Sandra Anderson. It states that Sri Swami Rama is the founder of the Himalayan Institute. Pandit Rajmani Tigunait is the successor to Rama and at present...