Homely feel for contract furniture
- May diary. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;4/7/2006, Issue 5482, p26
The article presents a calendar of events related to the furniture industry. The Copenhagen International Furniture Fair will be the center of the Copenhagen Architecture & Design Days festival on May 4-7, 2006. The fabric show Scoperta will be held from May 9-12, 2006 in Milan, Italy. Meble and...
- Occasional buyers like wide assortment of styles. Russell, Thomas // Furniture/Today;2/4/2008, Vol. 32 Issue 22, p22
The article reports that new occasional style furniture has attracted more buyers during the recent furniture exhibition in Las Vegas, Nevada. It is noted that buyers were attracted to a range of pieces from large collections to stand-alone occasional groups and individual accent items. Among...
- Home office vendors offer new styles, technologies. Russell, Thomas // Furniture/Today;1/30/2006, Vol. 30 Issue 21, p64
The article focuses on the availability of a variety of furniture styles and technologies from home office vendors at the World Market Center in Las Vegas, Nevada. For instance, Odyssey International is capitalizing on the strengths of its Chinese parent company to market a line that uses metal,...
- opinion today. Andrews, Susan // Furniture/Today;10/14/2002, Vol. 27 Issue 7, p280
Comments several issues related to furniture industry in North Carolina. Emphasis on furniture styles; Innovation for the latest home interior furnitures; Inclusion of Breast Cancer Awareness program of the industry.
- Bristol store secures European exclusivity. Santry, Claire // Cabinet Maker;07/23/99, Issue 5147, p3
Reports on the contemporary styles and strong European flavors of the products sold by furniture and lighting store Newtiques.
- Mixed spice. Pulling, Jenny // Cabinet Maker;07/23/99, Issue 5147, p12
Provides an update on the market for rustic-lined Indian and Mexican furniture in Great Britain as of July 23, 1999. Appeal to customers of the furniture products' original styles and ornamental value; Rustic look as the driving force behind the excellent market for the furniture products.
- Consumer accolade. // Cabinet Maker;02/11/2000, Issue 5174, p2
Reports on furniture makers that were recognized in the `House Beautiful' periodical's annual awards for furniture styles.
- Buoyant turns up the volume with launches. // Cabinet Maker;02/11/2000, Issue 5174, p2
Reports that Buoyant Upholstery's launch of furniture styles at the Furniture Show and SFRA exhibition in January 2000 marked an upturn in the firm's business.
- Continental influences. // Cabinet Maker;11/2/2001, Issue 5262, p15
Focuses on the growth of contemporary styles versus the traditional European style. Significance of the young professionals as the target market; Merger of contemporary and continental influences on the designs exhibition; Impact of the award-winning designs to business market fairs.