- Liberon POS revamped. // Cabinet Maker;8/3/2001, Issue 5249, p3
Reports on the upgrading of Liberon's Point-Of-Sales material including a 68 page product guide. Provision of information on wood maintenance and repairs; Launch of a series of leaflets; Creation of a company logo.
- Catching the customer's eye. // Cabinet Maker;9/7/2001, Issue 5254, p9
Examines the role of point-of-sale (POS) systems in the furniture industry and trade in Great Britain. Conventional concept of POS in the furniture industry; Objective of POS; Method in the application of POS.
- New POS highlights Hacienda range. // Cabinet Maker;08/06/99, Issue 5149, p5
Reports that Mexican pine cabinet company Tucan has updated its retailer point-of-sale (POS) system.
- Are you being served? // Cabinet Maker;5/31/2002, Issue 5289, p13
Explores the conditions in customer service in the furniture industry of Great Britain. Significance of points-of-sale system; Importance of salespeople; Demand of consumers for brochures.
- Fairway gets in first with epos system. // Cabinet Maker;3/21/2003, Issue 5329, p3
Reports on Fairway Furnishings' use of an electronic point of sale that combines Radii's Furniture Retail System with the credit facilities of First National Bank.
- MasterCard Halts Remote Updating Of Some Terminals. Woodward, Kevin // ISO & Agent Weekly;7/16/2009, Vol. 5 Issue 25, p1
The article reports on the call by MasterCard Inc. for an immediate halt to remote updating of point-of-sale terminals which are not complying with the requirement of Payment Card Industry (PCI) Security Standards Council for PIN-entry devices in the U.S. Terminal owners are still allowed to...
- Has PIN Debit Become a Commodity? // Cards & Payments;Jun2005, Vol. 18 Issue 3, p12
Focuses on the ruling of Visa USA Inc. for issuers of its Interlink PIN-based point-of-sale debit cards in the U.S. Placement of the brand mark on the back of the consumers' debit cards; Importance of the brand to consumers; Implementation of zero-liability protection for its card programs.
- Card Industry Executive Pay, 2004 & 2003. // Cards & Payments;Jun2005, Vol. 18 Issue 3, p30
Presents charts depicting the executive compensation in the credit card industry for fiscal 2003-2004 in the U.S.
- Card Volume Recovers, But Rising Delinquencies Seen. Freeman, Lisa // Credit Union Journal;10/29/2001, Vol. 5 Issue 43, pN.PAG
Focuses on the rise in credit card delinquencies in the U.S. as of October 2001. Decline in authorization volume; Observations of delinquencies at Payment Systems for Credit Unions; Increase in assigned balances in September 2001.