Anderson quits Airsprung ... but not for Sealy job
- UIP taps Anderson marketing topper. // Daily Variety;10/12/2000, Vol. 269 Issue 29, p8
Reports the appointment of John Anderson as head of the marketing operations of film distributor UIP in Australia.
- sound people. // Pro Sound News;Apr2010, Vol. 32 Issue 4, p62
The article announces several appointments including Doug Jones as the part time consultant at the company Danley Sound Labs, Greg Dolan as the executive vice president at the company Xytech Systems, and John F. Anderson as the product marketing manager at Bosch Security Systems Inc.
- A real success story. // Outdoor Life;Apr93, Vol. 191 Issue 4, p12
States that the National Cattlemen's Association's Environmental Stewardship Award was recently presented to John R. `Rich' Anderson of the Muleshoe Ranch in Gail, Texas. Anderson and his wife, Barbara, were recognized for their ranch's aggressive grassland improvement program.
- Alliance hires lobbyist. J.R. // Field & Stream;Jun92, Vol. 97 Issue 2, East News p69
Announces that the Connecticut Sportsmen's Alliance has hired the law firm of Bailey & Wechsler and partner John Anderson as its prime lobbyist to represent sportsmen in matters before the State Legislature and regulatory boards. Formations of the alliance; Contact point.
- Then & now. Williams, Monte // People;4/4/94, Vol. 41 Issue 12, p10
Features former Republican Congressman John Anderson. First appearance in `People' magazine on February 4, 1980 after announcing his bid for presidency; Forecast of a better performance in the presidential polls had he run in 1992; Belief in grassroots politics; Support of President Bill...
- Untitled. Shults, Lynn // Billboard;7/10/93, Vol. 105 Issue 28, p24
Reports on the chart performance of country singer John Anderson's single `Money In The Bank'. Producers of the song; Dramatic impact of his comeback.
- Mattress-makers wake up to an opportunity. Roush, Matt // Crain's Small Business -- Southeast Michigan Edition;May97, Vol. 5 Issue 5, p16
Talks about the success of mattress-makers in Michigan. Close ties between suppliers and customers; Sales growth for Rainbow Mattress Ltd.; Link between Rainbow Mattress and Mattress Warehouse Inc.; Name-brand mattresses made by independent manufacturers.
- Universal mattress truths emerge in London, Paris. // Furniture/Today;11/29/2012, Vol. 37 Issue 14, p10
The article presents information on the truths related to the mattress industry in Paris, France and London, England.
- Splendor of Harrods dazzles in fashionable Knightsbridge. // Furniture/Today;11/29/2012, Vol. 37 Issue 14, p12
The article presents information on the mattress industry in London, England.