- Nature loves a circle. Milius, Susan // International Wildlife;May/Jun93, Vol. 23 Issue 3, p44
Presents a photo essay of colorful and varied round shapes from nature. Stalactite cross section; Snapping turtle eggs; A South American tree boa's eye; Costa Rican rain frogs' eggs; Malaysian shield bugs egg encirclement; More.
- The infinite palette. Wawrzonek, John // Country Journal;Dec88, Vol. 15 Issue 12, p47
Photographic essay. A photographer strives to capture on film the startling colors of nature.
- Lens of the beholder. Sobieszek, Robert // Mother Earth News;Mar/Apr90, Issue 122, p104
Presents a photo essay with text showing how photographers have documented the country's diverse landscapes with a passion often approaching the spiritual. Radically different photographic traditions; Works of William Henry Jackson, Carleton E. Watkins, Ansel Adams and Edward Weston;...
- Central. Beers, Thelma; Pennoyer, John // PSA Journal;Aug95, Vol. 61 Issue 8, p45
Presents the essay of John Pennoyer, an avid nature lover and nature photographer, published in the Minnesota nature Photography Club newsletter in January 1995.
- Discovering peace. Philips, James // Sarasota Magazine;Mar96, Vol. 18 Issue 3, p52
Presents a photo essay of the natural landscape and wildlife of Peace River, Florida. Trees; Ibis population; Alligators.
- Kimberley visions. // Wildlife Australia;Spring98, Vol. 35 Issue 3, p23
Presents photographs of the Kimberley region in the north of Western Australia. Includes the Mini Palms Gorge; Kimberley Coast sticky kurrajong; Bell Gorce; Piccaninny Creek; Rock formations at Honeymoon Beach; Mitchell River; Sand patterns in the Drysdale Escarpment.
- Bird's-eye view. Irwin, J. // Country Living;Aug90, Vol. 13 Issue 8, p72
Photo essay with text shows some unusual, beautiful, and rhythmic patterns created by man and nature, and viewed from the sky.
- Light motifs. Bannister, A.; Shumway, G. // International Wildlife;Mar/Apr90, Vol. 20 Issue 2, p52
Photo essay with text shows works by six accomplished wildlife photographers and their comments about the photos.
- Seizing the light. Hines, S.; Drew, L. // International Wildlife;Sep/Oct91, Vol. 21 Issue 5, p52
Presents a photo essay with text showing Canadian photographer Sherman Hines' pictures of extraordinary light in nature.