- Merchandising aids. // Food Management;Sep2005, Vol. 40 Issue 10, p113
The article presents information about various new products related to food industry. Tyson Foods Inc. has introduced "foodWISE: Good for Me," a new CD-ROM action kit designed to equip school foodservice directors with easy-to-use materials such as menu templates, classroom activity guides and...
- NESTLE LAUNCHES FINAL CHEF CONTEST. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;9/27/2007, Vol. 197 Issue 4495, p66
The article offers information on the Chef Twists on Classics recipe competition launched by Nestle. The contest gives the chef with the most inventive recipe the chance to win a nine-day gastronomic tour of Australia. The winner of the final contest will visit the Sydney Seafood School, see...
- Tyson launches Culinary Alliance to deliver chef-driven business solutions. // Nation's Restaurant News;8/6/2007, Vol. 41 Issue 31, p68
The article reports on Springdale, Arkansas-based Tyson Foods Inc.'s launching of the Tyson Culinary Alliance. According to the company, the alliance will feature a network of chefs who will serve food service operators as an extension of the company and deliver business-building solutions....
- Prime rib. LaVecchia, Gina // Food Management;Mar2003, Vol. 38 Issue 3, p104
Tyson Inc. has introduced food item called Prime Rib for food service operators. Each piece is trimmed, delicately seasoned and cooked rare for heat-and-serve preparation. One may finish each slice to individual customers' desired degree of cooking with minimal time and labor.
- Tyson Offers Tenderpressed Chicken Breast Filets. // Today's Dietitian;Jul2011, Vol. 13 Issue 7, p60
The article evaluates the Tyson True Tenderpressed chicken breast filets from Food Service Division of Tyson Foods Inc.
- CONNECTIONS. // FoodService Director;7/15/2008, Vol. 21 Issue 7, p57
This section offers news briefs on the food service industry. Mango's unique flavor can be enjoyed at different stages of ripeness-firm, ripe and soft. Nearly 1,000 independent restaurant owners and foodservice managers entered the Dawn 30th Anniversary Celebration Contest. Tyson Food Service, a...
- Custom(er) Showplace. Garrison, Bob // Prepared Foods;Nov2012, Vol. 181 Issue 11, p57
The article focuses on the NestlÃ© Professional Customer Innovation Campus (NPCIC) in Solon in Ohio, Cleveland. Swiss company NestlÃ© S.A. decided to build the campus to serve as a single home for more than 100 cooks, food scientists, product developers and others. The idea to build the...
- CALL FOR ENTRIES. // Restaurant Hospitality;Dec2013, Vol. 97 Issue 12, p50
The article presents a notice regarding Bloody Mary recipes for the Most Magnificant Mary Bloody Mary Battle.
- Her Way on the Highway. // Atlanta;May2009, Vol. 49 Issue 1, p67
The article offers information on the special recipes served at different restaurants located along the Buford Highway in Atlanta, Georgia. As reported, Hong, which is located at 4646, offers Bahn mi sandwich which are stubby fresh baguette crammed full of barbecued pork. Wan Lai, at 4897,...