- Fit Your Floor. // Industrial Maintenance & Plant Operation;Jun2008, Vol. 69 Issue 6, p60
The article evaluates the MaxiPlus microfiber, launderable dust mops from Nexstep Commercial Products.
- The Quick Way. // Industrial Maintenance & Plant Operation;Aug2012, Vol. 73 Issue 7, p31
The article offers brief information on the Quick-Way Plastic Mopstick from Nexstep Commercial Products.
- products and services. // Cleaning & Maintenance Management;Jan2011, Vol. 48 Issue 1, p12
the article features several products of interest to janitorial and maintenance professionals, including the Extreme Air series of hand dryers from American Dryer Corp., the Clarke CarpetMaster 30 vacuum cleaner and the MaxiPlus Professional angle broom from Nexstep Commercial Products.
- NEW PRODUCTS. // FacilityCare;Aug/Sep2012, Vol. 17 Issue 5, p38
The article offers information on several products for healthcare facilities including the nurse call adapters from the company Crest Healthcare Supply, the SC9050 upright vacuum from Electrolux Home Care Products Inc. and the Black Corn Angle Broom from the company Nexstep Commercial Products.
- Special issue. // FoodService Director;3/15/97 Supplement, Vol. 10, p30s
Reports on developments in the food service industry in the United States as of March 15, 1997. Includes increase in the number of brand-name food service outlets in the United States; Sales gain projections for Taco Bell; Store additions by McDonald's Corporation.
- The Mouse That Will Roar. Buzalka, Mike // Food Management;May2000, Vol. 35 Issue 5, p18
Details findings of a survey of foodservice operators, manufacturers and distributors, presented at the International Food Manufacturers Association's (IFMA) Chain Operator's Exchange (COEX) by the Foodservice Central.com electronic commerce organization. Percentage of foodservice operators who...
- Just Desserts. // Food Management;May2000, Vol. 35 Issue 5, p112
Presents news items of interest to the food service industry. Philippine's Central Luzon Police Chief Roberto Calinisan's order for police officers with waists over 34 inches to climb Mount Pinatubo; United States Agriculture Department's diet summit; Actual average weigh gain of a person...
- Manuel's labors. Laborde, Errol // New Orleans Magazine;Aug99, Vol. 33 Issue 11, p120
Presents information on Manuel's Hot Tamales' food service business in New Orleans, Louisiana. Description of the food store; Brief history of the business; Varied ways of marketing tamales.
- NEWS DIGESTS. // Nation's Restaurant News;09/11/2000, Vol. 34 Issue 37, p112
Presents a roundup concerning food companies and suppliers in the United States as of September 11, 2000. Inclusion of pork processor and manufacturer Smithfield Foods Inc.'s purchase of a stake in rival IBP Inc.; Web site launched by poultry processor Tyson Foods Inc. to provide food service...