- Business leaders are shaping up. // USA Today Magazine;Jul94, Vol. 123 Issue 2590, p10
No abstract available.
- Fun fits. Crabtree, Penni // San Diego Business Journal;7/11/94, Vol. 15 Issue 28, p17
Discusses executive fitness in San Diego, California. Assessments by local fitness experts; Executives' propensity for cardiovascular disease; San Diego Cardiac Center; Stress management; Fitness activities and programs; Fitness equipment; Corporate interest in fitness; New technology.
- Male motivation. Sullivan, Nicola // Employee Benefits;Jul2009, p23
The article discusses health issues concerning men's health and the initiatives taken for the health and wellbeing of male employees in Great Britain. According to chief executive officer Peter Baker of Men's Health Forum, men are prone to health risks and that they should be well-informed about...
- Health and Wellness. Bondurant, Lisa // TortSource;Summer2015, Vol. 17 Issue 4, p1
An introduction to the journal is presented in which the author discusses various reports within the issue on the theme of health and wellness, including the effects of the False Self Syndrome, lawyers and depression, and managing the stresses of law practice with exercise and fitness.
- Youth's Perception of Spa for Health and Wellness -- A Case Study. Tharakan, Y. G. // International Journal of Hospitality & Tourism Systems;2011, Vol. 4 Issue 2, p47
Wellness is viewed as a way of life including such holistic aspects as physical fitness, nutrition, refreshing mental activity and beauty care. The main focus is to create a healthy body, mind and soul. The present day youth go to spas for fitness, stress management, peace of mind, pampering and...
- The fit executive: Exercise and diet guidelines for enhancing performance. Neck, Christopher P.; Cooper, Kenneth H. // Academy of Management Executive;May2000, Vol. 14 Issue 2, p72
Why is fitness so important? A good word to describe the job of executives today is intense. Many demands confront them--including physical ones. The international economic thrust of many businesses today has increased the amount of travel required by CEOs to develop and maintain a global...
- Fit and stress-free. Sheltoin, Linda // Natural Health;Nov/Dec2003, Vol. 33 Issue 9, p92
This article presents various workout suggestions to remain fit and stress-free. When working, traveling, planning, organizing, shopping, wrapping, delivering, decorating, cooking, cleaning, socializing, entertaining, caretaking, and braving bad weather and worse traffic can drain away all your...
- Micro and Mini Breaks in Sedentary Work: Implications for a Practical Approach to Management... Waikar, Avinash // International Journal of Management;Jun99, Vol. 16 Issue 2, p258
Focuses on a study which examined exercises available for the reduction of physical stress in sedentary work. Review of the physical exercise programs; Exercises for micro and mini breaks; Implications for management of physical stress.
- Young Execs Are Spinning Their Way to Better Bodies. // Caribbean Business;8/25/2005, Vol. 33 Issue 33, pT3
Features the Zen Spa and Health Studio in Condado, Puerto Rico. Fitness goals of its Zen Spinning classes; Training credentials of Zen Spinning instructors; Benefits of the classes to young executives.