- ARAMARK Building Community (ABC). Dribin, Bev // Profiles in Diversity Journal;Jul/Aug2010, Vol. 12 Issue 4, p42
The article demonstrates the philanthropic activities of ARAMARK Corp. through its ARAMARK Building Community (ABC) program that will help the residents of Houston, Texas. It notes that the volunteer program is tasked to revitalize the facilities of Neighborhood Centers Inc. (NCI). Moreover, it...
- Aramark Launches Enviro Internship Program. // Food Management;Jun2011, Vol. 46 Issue 6, p9
The article reports on the launch of an Environmental Internship Program by Aramark Corp. which has also partnered with the Student Conservation Association (SCA) in the U.S.
- Booker's Chef Direct bags Aramark deal. // Grocer;10/13/2012, p11
The article reports on the foodservice distribution partnership between Aramark and Chef Direct.
- Aramark says it takes a 'name' to build a bridge. King, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;3/25/2002, Vol. 36 Issue 12, p18
Reports the partnership of chef David Burke and the Business Dining Services of Aramark Corp. for restaurants and on-site food service in New York City. Goal of the partnership; Menus offered; Benefit of the partnership.
- CONTRACTOR NOTES. // FoodService Director;1/15/2006, Vol. 19 Issue 1, p8
The article presents news briefs on contractors in the food service industry as of January 15, 2006. A partnership between Aramark and Panda Restaurant Group has been formed. An agreement was sealed, making Sodexho the preferred provider of outsourced senior living food and other services for...
- ARAMARK's coffee partner. // FoodService Director;03/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 3, p26
Deals with the partnership between ARAMARK and FLAVIA Beverage Systems. Coffee blends offered to customers.
- The Aramark-Parallel partnership. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;3/7/2002, Vol. 191 Issue 4212, p22
Reports on the business partnership between Aramark and Parallel in Great Britain as of March 2002. Details of the partnership; Remarks from Bill Toner, chief executive of Aramark; Information on the restaurant owned by the two companies in Birmingham, England.
- LUXURY SUITES. Warren, Bonnie // New Orleans Magazine;Apr2003, Vol. 37 Issue 7, p40
The look of grandeur prevails in the Royal Street house that was built in 1831 by Dominique Bouligny, a wealthy planter and statesman. Bryan Francher, a realtor for Prudential Gardner along with his partner, Daniel Brockhoeft, the assistant director of sales for Aramark Corp. at the Ernest N....
- The Water Electric. // American School & University;Mar2015, Vol. 87 Issue 7, p28
The article focuses on the partnership between Aramark, a global services company providing facility management and building services to colleges and universities throughout the U.S., and Orbio Technologies, a Tennant Company Group, a world-leading manufacturer of indoor and outdoor...