Happy New Year
- Our brand. Schruntek, Walter J. // FoodService Director;01/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 1, p38
Focuses on the FoodService Director, which was introduced at the National Restaurant Show in Chicago. Mention of FoodService Director's celebration as the newspaper of non-commercial foodservice; Indepth look at FoodService Director.
- 10 years ago. Hirschfeld, Jeff // FoodService Director;01/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 1, p38
Opinion. Looks at the success of FoodService Director and employees who worked there and achieved success.
- FSD Launches New Website. // FoodService Director;2/15/2012, Vol. 25 Issue 2, p1
The article announces the launching by "FoodService Director" of its redesigned website FoodServiceDirector.com for operations in all non-commercial market segments.
- Foodcapsule: Today's top salad entrees. // FoodService Director;11/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 11, p16
Presents a survey on preference of salad entrees as surveyed in hospital, nursing homes, colleges, schools and others by FoodService Director Center-of-the-Plate Survey. Reason why the basic salads become one of the most profitable main course items on the average menu; Ranking of tuna on all...
- Want to know what's coming next? // FoodService Director;02/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 2, p2
Presents information on issues which will appear on the Web site of `FoodService Director' magazine in March, 1998. Web site address; Contents of the Trends and Statistics section; Contact for direct electronic mail contact.
- FSD's 2010 Compensation Study. // FoodService Director;1/1/2011, Vol. 24 Issue 1, p16
The article presents the results of the 2010 Compensation Study conducted by the magazine "FoodService Director" in the U.S.
- VIEWPOINT: STRENGTH IN NUMBERS. Pond, James // FoodService Director;09/15/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 9, p34
Introduces the Group/Co-op Purchasing department of the `FoodService Director' periodical. Its roles; Advantages of group purchasing.
- ALL SEGMENTS: 47% promote to-go foods, beverages daily. // FoodService Director;09/15/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 9, p57
Focuses on the `FoodService Director' periodical's study which revealed the popularity of grab-and-go foods and beverages. Key findings of the study; Impact of the trend; Views of food service operators on the trend; Other developments in the equipment and food products.
- LOOKING UP: NEW FOR '02. Schruntek, Walter J. // FoodService Director;1/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 1, p27
Presents various news important to foodservice operators as of January 15, 2002. Foodservice operators' optimism about the prospects for growth in 2002; Additional features of the 'FoodService Director' magazine.