Renovation Pays Healthy Dividends
- BlueCross cafe boosts top line. // FoodService Director;9/15/2006, Vol. 19 Issue 9, p1
This article features the Blues Coffee CafÃ©, a new coffee shop in the lobby of the BlueCross BlueShield office in Columbia, South Carolina. The Blues Coffee CafÃ©, open since late June, is attracting between 150 and 200 customers per day, said Vinnie Livoti, director of foodservices,...
- Biodegradable Alternatives. // FoodService Director;5/15/2008, Vol. 21 Issue 5, p18
The article reports on the change being implemented by Vinnie Livoti, director of food services at Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina. Livoti is in the process of examining what his operation, he serves about 5,000 people per day, can do to reduce waste. Livoti speaks about the importance...
- Vinnie Livoti: More than meals. Warmouth, Megan // FoodService Director;10/15/2014, Vol. 27 Issue 10, p32
The article discusses the role of Vinnie Livoti, director of food services for BlueCross BlueShield of South Carolina (BCBSSC) in the success of BCBSSC. It mentions the contribution of Livoti in developing the vending programs through the U.S. and corporate dining facility and catering services...
- Bathroom showrooms poised for autumn campaign. // Builders Merchants Journal;Sep96, p12
Discusses the promotional advertisement campaigns of Bathroom Showroom Association for Autumn sales in 1996. British Bathroom Council's support of the Association; Examination of the campaigns; Comments from BSA co-ordinator, Keith Hancock. INSET: Manufacturer support..
- OTA: Organic Sales Up 9.5%. // Supermarket News Expert Blog;4/23/2012, p1
The article reports that organic product sales increased by 9.5% in 2011 based on the 2012 Organic Industry Survey of the Organic Trade Association (OTA).
- NATE Sets Record. Siegel, J.J. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;2/3/2003, Vol. 218 Issue 5, p5
Reports on the test sales made by Plumbing-Heating-Cooling Contractors of the North American Technical Excellence in the U.S. for December 2002.
- Stamping out streamlining. // Materials Management in Health Care;May96, Vol. 5 Issue 5, p10
Reports on the campaign launched by the Health Industry Group Purchasing Association (HIGPA) to repeal the Federal Acquisition Streamlining Act of 1994 (FASA). HIGPA's hiring of a research group to conduct its own independent investigation of FASA's impact on medical purchasing; Call for the...
- BHETA welcomes "flood" of new members. // DIY Week;8/10/2012, p3
The article focuses on a sudden influx of new British Home Enhancement Trade Association (BHETA) members following the launch of new BHETA website and services aimed at driving member sales.
- HOW VENDOR PROMOS CAN HELP: Hospital adds retail, patient items. // FoodService Director;3/15/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 3, p6
Focuses on the vendor promotions program at two employee cafeteria locations at Saint Joseph's Health Care in Hamilton, Ontario. Food items added to the cafeteria and the patient menu; Comments from John Johnson, food manager; Examples of its food promotions program.