PARKHURST LAUNCHES HEMISFLAVORS PROGRAMS
- Parkhurst Launches Healthy Global Cuisine Program. // Food Management;Dec2007, Vol. 42 Issue 12, p14
The article reports that Parkhurst Dining Services in the U.S. has introduced a healthy global cuisine program called Hemisflavors, which features almost 250 fresh global cuisine recipes that are prepared with raw ingredients like fruits and vegetables indigenous to Brazil, Greece, India,...
- Someone Call a Cab? // Food Management;Jul2012, Vol. 47 Issue 7, p17
The article informs that a mobile restaurant called the Culinary Cab will be launched by Parkhurst Dining Services Inc. at Mercyhurst University in Erie, Pennsylvania, to provide various menu items to the campus community.
- Duquesne U.'s Red Ring Gets New "Owners," Menu. // FoodService Director;1/15/2014, Vol. 27 Issue 1, p13
The article reports on the efforts of Parkhurst Dining Services Inc., the contract management firm overseeing the foodservice at Duquesne University in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, to revamp the menu at the school's Red Ring restaurant by switching prepared frozen foods to doing more hand-make menus.
- contracts. // FoodService Director;8/15/2007, Vol. 20 Issue 8, p6
This section offers news briefs on food service in the U.S. Three dining facilities of Medrad Inc. will be managed by Parkhurst Dining Services in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. A 10-year foodservice contract has been entered by Portland State University in Oregon with Aramark. The Marlboro School...
- Pleasure, Not Guilt. Lang, Joan // FoodService Director;5/15/2007, Vol. 20 Issue 5, p69
The article focuses on the Mediterranean Diet strategy of Parkhurst Dining Services in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Chief executive officer (CEO) Nick Camody says their goal is to provide authentic, incredibly tasty food that is also healthy. They purchase as many fresh and minimally processed...
- PARKHURST STAYS FOCUSED AND: CURA records unit growth. // FoodService Director;9/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 9, p32
Provides information on the growth of two subsidiaries of food service company Eat 'n Park in the U.S. CURA Hospitality; Parkhurst Dining Services.
- Parkhurst revs up in Cleveland. // FoodService Director;1/15/2005, Vol. 18 Issue 1, p16
Reports on the success of Parkhurst Dining Services in taking over the foodservice operations at National City Center in Cleveland, Ohio. Statement from Bryan Marince, district manager, on the renovations made in the cafeteria; Number of seats in the cafeteria; Food stations in the cafeteria.
- Bill Albright. Elan, Elissa // Nation's Restaurant News;12/17/2007, Vol. 41 Issue 50, p36
The article presents an interview with Bill Albright, vice president of operations for Parkhurst Dining Services, a contract foodservice provider based in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. He describes some of the initiatives Parkhurst is planning for 2008 such as the Hemisflavors program. He explains...
- 'Food People.'. Tiflis, Fernie Grace // Food & Drink;Sep/Oct2007, Vol. 6 Issue 5, p40
An interview with Nick Camody, executive vice president and chief operating officer of Parkhurst Dining Services, a dining and catering services provider based in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, is presented. Camody relates that the firm has been selected as the catering service provider for MEDRAD...