Out of the Depths
- College of Saint Benedict, Lottie & Frank Ardolf Jr. Residence Hall. // American School & University;Nov95, Vol. 68 Issue 3, p191
Features the Residence Hall of College of Saint Benedict in Saint Joseph, Minnesota. Space; School features; Area; Design team; Capacity; Completion; Building structure; Lottie & Frank Ardolf Jr. Residence Hall design.
- Equality for men. Baenninger, MaryAnn // Minnesota Women's Press;Aug2011, Vol. 27 Issue 8, p25
The article presents a reprint of the article "Equality for men," by Mary Ann Baenninger, president of the College of Saint Benedict, St. Joseph, Minnesota, which appeared in the "St. Cloud Times." Baenninger says parents and educators in coeducational institutions should not ignore cultural...
- publishers briefly. Reid, Calvin // Publishers Weekly;12/11/2000, Vol. 247 Issue 50, p18
Provides updates on publishers and publishing in the United States as of December 11, 2000. Details on the New York City office of publishing venture Ellipsis; Origin of the Southern Illinois University Press' Writing Baseball series; Information on the College of Saint Benedict Literary Art...
- President of the College of Saint Benedict Announces Her Retirement. // Women in Academia Report;10/29/2013, p6
The article announces that the 14th president of the College of Saint Benedict in Saint Joseph, Minnesota, MaryAnn Baenninger, will retire on June 30, 2014.
- Minnesota Higher Education Facilities Authority (MHEFA): Notice of Public Hearing on Revenue Obligations on Behalf of the College of Saint Benedict. // Minnesota State Register;12/3/2012, Vol. 37 Issue 23, p852
The article presents information on notice related to public meeting on revenue obligations in aid of College of Saint Benedict situated in Saint Joseph, Minnesota. It states that the meeting will be conducted by MinnesotaHigher Education Facilities Authority that will be held on December 19,...
- Official Notices. // Minnesota State Register;11/30/2015, Vol. 40 Issue 22, p627
The article presents a notice of public hearing on revenue obligations on behalf of the College of Saint Benedict, by the Minnesota Higher Education Facilities Authority (MHEFA).
- A NEW MODEL FOR ACQUIRING CONSERVATION EASEMENTS. Larson, Kris William; Steinwall, Susan D. // GPSolo;Mar/Apr2016, Vol. 33 Issue 2, p66
The article reports on the construction of Avon Hills, an area of glacial hills and hardwood forests in Minnesota. It mentions that Avon Hills remains undeveloped due to biological significance which was determined by the Minnesota Department of Natural Resources. It also mentions the working of...
- Anatomy of a Merger. Kathman, Michael D. // Journal of Academic Librarianship;Sep83, Vol. 9 Issue 4, p203
Outlines how the College of Saint Benedict and Saint John's University, both in Minnesota, came to the decision to merge their libraries. Background on the colleges; Information on the libraries of the two colleges; Details of the merger; Implementation of the merger; Result of the merger.
- Bending a Senator's Ear. Leibach, Julie // Audubon;Jul/Aug2007, Vol. 109 Issue 4, p18
The article features Kate Sinner, an environmental activist and sophomore student at the College of Saint Benedict in Saint Joseph, Minnesota. She is among the attendees at a 3-day workshop sponsored by "Audubon" magazine. The workshop aims to educate people on how to lobby on global warming,...