Changing face of HR
- Academic recognition. // People Management;9/2/2010, p36
The article presents information on an academic membership route that was launched by the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) in Great Britain in July 2010, which aims to recognize the contributions of academics and researchers in the field of human resource (HR).
- Spend, spend, spend. Cannell, Mike // People Management;9/13/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 18, p65
Provides an overview of the upcoming research on training trends in Great Britain by the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development. Key points included in the research; Details of an interview by members of the institute.
- Research into talent goes global. // People Management;9/16/2010, p38
This article reports on the plan of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) to conduct a diversity and talent management study in countries in central and Eastern Europe and Asia.
- CIPD REPORT. // People Management;12/11/2008, Vol. 14 Issue 25, p49
The article presents updates on the Chartered Institute of Personnel Development (CIPD) in Great Britain. A new CIPD factsheet "The Skills Agenda in the UK" looks at the key messages of the Leitch review and the government's response. The new Learning Directory 2009 of CPID, features more than...
- CIPD report shows workers are happy to face change. // People Management;5/3/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 9, p11
Focuses on the report `Organisational Change and the Psychological Contract,' which was produced by the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development. Findings; Conclusion.
- Perfect balance between knowing and doing. // People Management;5/21/2009, Vol. 15 Issue 11, p45
The article discusses the formation in Romania of the first international Practice Exchange Group (PEG) of the Shaping the Future research program of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD). The PEG are composed of groups of HR practitioners, as well as business leaders and...
- How does it feel to be talent managed? McCartney, Claire // Training Journal;Nov2010, p29
The article focuses on the talent management research by Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD). It evaluates the talent management activities of an organization to its managers. It also provides information on the feeling of managers when being talent managed and not being...
- Adopting a braver approach to your job. Clake, Rebecca // People Management;11/25/2010, p36
The author presents information on courage as an essential behavior of human resource (HR) professionals in Great Britain in 2010. Issues on HR professionals' courage to challenge may be addressed by a Next Generation HR research being conducted by the Chartered Institute of Personnel and...
- COMMAND PERFORMANCE. Crofts, Pauline // People Management;12/29/2005, Vol. 11 Issue 25, p48
The article focuses on the People and Performance Tool, an online tool launched by the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development to help human resources practitioners and managers improve business performance through effective people management. It is based on the CIPD research project,...