- Employer brand flexibility. // Employee Benefits;Nov2007, p14
The article presents some highlights of the lecture of Tom Crawford, head of brand as an employer at Deloitte & Touche LLP, in the session entitled "Employer branding to attract and retain employees" at the 2007 Employee Benefits Exhibition and Conference in London, England. It notes that...
- One firm's approach to growing a diverse workforce. // Accounting Today;Fall2006 Supplement, Vol. 20, p15
The article provides information on the diversity and inclusion programs offered by Big Four accounting firm Deloitte & Touche. Deloitte teamed up with the Jackie Robinson Foundation, which provides educational and leadership development opportunities to academically talented, economically...
- Training executives to think globally. Fisher, Anne // Crain's New York Business;11/21/2011, Vol. 27 Issue 47, p0033
The article focuses on the insights of Jane Hyun, director of recruiting at Deloitte and Touche LLP. She mentions the significance of diversity in hiring as well as the resignation of managers due to conflicts with team members from different cultures and business. It also notes the book of Hyun...
- BLAZING A NEW PATH. SCOTT, MARK // Smart Business Chicago;Feb2013, Vol. 10 Issue 3, p8
The article offers information related to Stacy R. Janiak, managing partner of the Chicago, Illinois office at Deloitte & Touche LLP. It states that that Janiak graduated from DePaul University in Chicago and discusses about the project Initiative for the Retention and Advancement of Women in...
- NEWS IN BRIEF. // People Management;11/29/2007, Vol. 13 Issue 24, p11
This section offers news briefs on personnel management in Great Britain. Power and Gas company E.ON has ensured high performance by putting up large charts in its premises showing the percentage of staff who had met their personal objectives for the year. Making a positive statement to gay,...
- Relief from growing pains. Colborne, Femke // Third Sector;7/26/2011, Issue 670, p21
The article reports on the role of accounting firm Deloitte in helping armed forces charity Help for Heroes to reorganize its management structure in order to achieve success and pursue expansion in Great Britain.
- STATEMENT OF AUDITOR INDEPENDENCE. // Annual Report (Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond);2011, p44
The article offers information on Deloitte & Touche LLP (D&T) which audits combined and individual financial statements of the Reserve Banks and consolidated LLC entities in 2011.
- Don't Go, Please Stay. // Electric Perspectives;Jan/Feb2013, Vol. 38 Issue 1, p14
The article reports on the results of a survey by Deloitte and "Forbes Insights" which revealed that majority of employees planned to stay with their company in 2012.
- Hilton closure boosts trade at Vienna's other hotels. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;4/3/2003, Vol. 192 Issue 4266, p10
Reports on the benefits of the temporary closure of the Hilton Vienna hotel on other hotels in Vienna, Austria, according to a survey by Deloitte & Touche. Details of the renovation of Hilton Vienna; Information on the revenue per available room reported by other hotels in the city; Factors...