The generation game
- PwC Poll Finds Nearly Half of Execs Use Sustainability Valuation. King, Bart // SB Business Weekly;9/10/2012, p5
The article reports on the results of the PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) poll on the application of sustainability methodology by the companies. The poll revealed that almost half of corporate executives said that they use sustainability valuation methods to compare and prioritize their...
- PricewaterhouseCoopers. // PR News;3/2/2009, Vol. 65 Issue 9, p4
The article announces that PricewaterhouseCoopers is a recipient of the Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Award from PR News for its diversity communications initiatives.
- PricewaterhouseCoopers. // PR News;3/2/2009, Vol. 65 Issue 9, p8
The article announces that PricewaterhouseCoopers is a recipient the Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Award from PR News for responsible leadership.
- 4 Vie for Global PwC Division. Sampey, Kathleen; McMains, Andrew // Adweek Eastern Edition;4/22/2002, Vol. 43 Issue 17, p3
Reports the plan of PricewaterhouseCoopers for global rebranding of the separate consulting division. Budget for the rebranding effort; Names of advertising agencies pitching for the account; Impact of the Enron Corp. accounting scandal on the rebranding decision of the company.
- PwC improves retention. // Accountancy;Oct2006, Vol. 138 Issue 1358, p63
This article discusses PriceWaterhouseCoopers' (PwC) ability to retain its staff. The company's 2006 report shows that through June 30, 2006, employee retention has improved. PwC chairman, Kieran Poynter, says that making PwC a great place to work is an important part of the company's business...
- O PARADIGMA SUSTENTï¿½VEL E A FORMULAï¿½ï¿½O DE ESTRATï¿½GIAS EMPRESARIAIS PARA A COMPETITIVIDADE. de Menezes, Uiara Gon�alves; da Veiga Dias, Val�ria; Gomes, Clandia Maffini // Gestï¿½o e Regionalidade;2010, Vol. 26 Issue 78, p4
The article aims to examine the understanding of the studied company managers about CSR and how their practices affect strategies, considering the complex environment. The literature review illustrated the influences to which the organization is subject by examining how these factors can impact...
- Reputation Assurance: The New Challenge for Local Government. Mower, Mark // Management Services;Jan2001, Vol. 45 Issue 1, p16
This article argues that the most effective way for local councils to properly address the demands of corporate responsibility and accountability is for them to adopt a structured approach. The benefits of this are threefold. These are direct operational efficiencies gained from improved...
- Manufacturing leaders invest in employees. // IIE Solutions;Jan99, Vol. 31 Issue 1, p11
Provides information on the Pricewaterhouse Coopers study on how United States manufacturers will increase productivity through new technology and employee management. Comments from Barrett L. Boehm, a Pricewaterhouse Coopers partner; What manufacturers should do to ensure success; Methodology...
- Green HR: Going Green with Pride. Murari, Krishna; Bhandari, Meenu // Journal of Social Welfare & Management;Jul2011, Vol. 3 Issue 3/4, p107
Going green has been elevated to a key business strategy for employers today. In the future, a company's carbon statement will be as prominent as its financial statement. Human resource managers are bringing the green movement into the workplace. Earlier in the past it looked too expensive but...