September Strong Month for Adult Hardcover
- Special Report: Christmas and Halloween Squeezing Thanksgiving. // Book Publishing Report;Dec2007, Vol. 32 Issue 12, p10
The article reports that the holiday-themed books through the fall of any year seemed as sure as the leaves change color in the U.S. However, not all holidays are created equal, and analysis has shown that the presence of Christmas is felt with more than just October mall decorations. Christmas...
- SALES Q&A. Cole, Dan // Expo Magazine;Sep2009, Vol. 21 Issue 8, p49
The article provides an answer to a question of what are the key indicators to look for in sales data report.
- FLORIDA SALES REPORT -- MARCH 2005. // National Mortgage News;5/2/2005, Vol. 29 Issue 32, p22
This article presents sales report for Florida for the month of March 2005. The realtor sales for Daytona Beach was 1,304; for Fort Lauderdale it was 1,175; for Fort Myers-Cape Coral it was 1,305; for Fort Pierce-Port St. Luce it was 704; Fort Walton Beach it was 488; for Gainesville it was 287;...
- Market Report Athens Commission Company Inc. // Malakoff News (TX);7/14/2006, Vol. 97 Issue 28, p8
The sales report of the Athens Commission Co. Inc. in Texas for the July 7, 2006 period is presented.
- AAP: August Shows Gains; Not Enough to Lift Year-to-Date. // Book Publishing Report;10/30/2006, Vol. 31 Issue 42, p4
The article offers information on the sales report on trade books by the Association of American Publishers (AAP) in the U.S. In the brighter side, the Adult Hardcover had an increased in sales of 14 percent in August after it had fallen from 13.6 percent in June. In the downside, sales on...
- ON OUR BLOGS. // Central Penn Business Journal;2/24/2012, Vol. 28 Issue 9, p9
A blog from BrightHammer LLC president Patrick Morin on sales training and sales-oriented culture changes is discussed.
- DSW Delivers Strong Earnings, Sales. HENNING, KRISTEN; Steigrad, Alexandra // FN: Footwear News;5/31/2010, Vol. 66 Issue 19, p8
The article reports that Columbus, Ohio-based footwear retailer DSW Inc. reported an increase in its profits and sales in the first quarter of 2010, and is expecting good performance in the rest of 2010.
- The ever-resilient voluntary industry. Brazzell, Bonnie; Lowerre, Gil // Benefits Selling;Jun2012, Vol. 10 Issue 6, p50
The article gives an update on the sales increases in the U.S. voluntary benefits industry from 2010 to 2011. It cites a report from Eastbridge Consulting Group in its annual U.S. Worksite Sales Report for 2011 which revealed that sales increased by 4.5% from 2010 to 2011. It also reports on new...
- Increase sales with a sales system. Parry, Clint // Inside Tucson Business;8/28/2006, Vol. 16 Issue 11, p16
The article focuses on the need of an effective sales approach designed for sales representative to provide consistency report in sales in Tucson, Arizona. The sales approach allows sales representative to break down the sales process into sequential and detailed steps. The sales system is...