Giant pyogenic granuloma
- Bilateral multiple choroidal granulomas and systemic vasculitis as presenting features of tuberculosis in an immunocompetent patient. Kumar, Nitin; Sudharshan, Sridharan; Ganesh, Sudha; Lingam, Gopal; Biswas, Jyotirmay // Journal of Ophthalmic Inflammation & Infection;10/26/2016, Vol. 6 Issue 1, p1
Background: Multiple choroidal granulomas are a rare presentation of tuberculosis. Choroidal granulomas in immunocompetent patients can pose difficulty in diagnosis as in most cases systemic examination may not reveal any evidence of tuberculosis. We report a case of bilateral multiple choroidal...
- Vocal process granuloma. Al-Dousary, Surayie // ENT: Ear, Nose & Throat Journal;Jun1997, Vol. 76 Issue 6, p382
Presents a study on thirteen patients with vocal process granuloma or contact ulcer. Complaints of patients suffering from the disease; Material and methods used in the study; Results of the study; Diagnosis and treatment of the disease.
- Granuloma faciale: A master masquerader? Riyaz, Najeeba // Indian Dermatology Online Journal;Nov/Dec2015, Vol. 6 Issue 6, p450
The author comments on granuloma faciale (GF) and the use of dermoscopy for diagnosis of GF.
- Granuloma and Peripheral Ossifying Fibroma: A Case Report. Sridhar, Raja; Wanjari, Sangeeta; Kanteshwari, I.K. // Journal of Dental Hygiene;Summer2012, Vol. 86 Issue 3, p179
Purpose: Pyogenic Granuloma (PG) is an inflammatory hyperplasia which is non-neoplastic in nature. Because of the high incidence of oral PG, critical need exists for its proper diagnosis and treatment. Peripheral Ossifying Fibroma (POF) is a focal reactive overgrowth occurring in young adults....
- What Are the Causes of a Perforated Nasal Septum? Williams, N. // Occupational Medicine;2000, Vol. 50 Issue 2, p135
No abstract available.
- Pulmonary Manifestations of Systemic Autoimmune Diseases. Cojocaru, M.; Cojocaru, Inimioara Mihaela; Silosi, Isabela; Vrabie, Camelia Doina // Romanian Journal of Medical Practice;2011, Vol. 6 Issue 3, p224
Systemic autoimmune diseases (SAD) are a heterogeneous group of immunologically mediated inflammatory disorders including multiorgan involvement. As expected in a multisystem disease, the entire pulmonary system is vulnerable to injury. Any of its compartments may be independently or...
- Pharmacological Therapy for Wegener's Granulomatosis. White, Eric S.; Lynch III, Joseph P. // Drugs;2006, Vol. 66 Issue 9, p1209
WegenerÊ¼s granulomatosis (WG) is the most common pulmonary granulomatous vasculitis and was a uniformly fatal disease prior to the identification of efficacious pharmacological regimens. The pathogenesis of WG remains elusive but proteinase 3-specific anti-neutrophil cytoplasmic antibodies...
- Pyogenic Granuloma of The Cheek: A Rare Case Report. Gubernath, U.; Venugopal, K. // Indian Journal of Stomatology;2012, Vol. 3 Issue 3, p208
Pyogenic granuloma (PG) is an inflammatory hyperplasia arising in the oral cavity in response to various stimuli, such as local irritation, traumatic injury and hormonal factors Oral PG is the most common gingival tumour with greater predilections in gingiva followed by lip, tongue, and buccal...
- What's your call? Haris, Mohamed; Koulaouzidis, Anastasios; Yasir, Muneed; Clark, Stuart; Kaleem, Musa; Mallya, Ramesh // CMAJ: Canadian Medical Association Journal;1/1/2008, Vol. 178 Issue 1, p25
A photo essay which documents a particular disease is presented where an opinion from experts are being asked.