What's your call?
- Giant pyogenic granuloma. Dissemond, Joachim; Grabbe, Stephan // CMAJ: Canadian Medical Association Journal;1/1/2008, Vol. 178 Issue 1, p26
The article discusses about the Giant Pyogenic Granuloma which was the diagnosis of the author on a particular medical case shown on the previous page in the same issue. According to the author, pyogenic granulomas are tumors that are benign, exophytic and vascular which are first described by...
- What a bloody mess! Klein, Jessica L. // Contemporary Pediatrics;Sep2012, Vol. 29 Issue 9, p31
The article offers information on the pyogenic granulomas, benign, soft, bright red solitary vascular neoplasms, which commonly occur in children. Pyogenic granulomas are commonly known as lobular capillary hemangiomas which can be diagnosed based on their distinctive clinical findings, natural...
- Vocal process granuloma. Al-Dousary, Surayie // ENT: Ear, Nose & Throat Journal;Jun1997, Vol. 76 Issue 6, p382
Presents a study on thirteen patients with vocal process granuloma or contact ulcer. Complaints of patients suffering from the disease; Material and methods used in the study; Results of the study; Diagnosis and treatment of the disease.
- Donovanosis in developed countries: neglected or misdiagnosed disease? Morrone, A.; Toma, L.; Franco, G.; Latini, O. // International Journal of STD & AIDS;Apr2003, Vol. 14 Issue 4, p288
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Donovasis: An Update," by N. O'Farrel in the 2001 issue.
- Kulak kepÃ§esinde lezyon olan 11 aylÄ±k kÄ±z Ã§ocuk. Kınış, Vefa; Bakır, Salih; zbay, Musa; Yorgancılar, Ediz; Fırat, Uğur // Turkish Pediatrics Archive / Turk Pediatri Arsivi;Sep2012, Vol. 47 Issue 3, p147
No abstract available.
- Cholesterol granuloma. Ursick, Joseph A.; Brackmann, Derald E. // ENT: Ear, Nose & Throat Journal;Oct2012, Vol. 91 Issue 10, p1
The article describes the case of a 68 year old man presented with left sided hearing loss following an accident 50 years earlier. An otoscopy showed a bulging left lympanic membrane with blue-colored fluid filling the middle ear space and a portion of the eardrum herniating and filled with a...
- Petrous Apex Lesions: Cholesterol Granuloma. Palacios, Enrique // ENT: Ear, Nose & Throat Journal;Apr1999, Vol. 78 Issue 4, p234
Offers information on cholesterol granuloma. Diagnosis of different petrous apex lesions.
- Congenital granular cell epulis of a newborn. Bang, Kshitij O.; Bodhade, Ashish S.; Dive, Alka M. // Dental Research Journal;Dec2012, Vol. 9 Issue 7, Supp 1, pS136
The congenital granular cell epulis (CGCE) is a rare tumor, which is apparent at birth. The histogenesis is still uncertain, but several theories, including origin from epithelial, undifferentiated mesenchymal cells, pericytes, fibroblasts, smooth muscle cells, and nerveâ€‘related cells...
- Serendipitous Shunt Findings In a Preteen. Spark, Ronald P. // Cortlandt Forum;12/20/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 12, p28
Examines a case of granuloma in a 12-year-old Afro-American boy in the United States. Episodes of nausea and vomiting; Presence of papilledema in the right eye; Result of magnetic resonance imaging.