Insider-Outsider Perspectives of Guanxi
- LESSONS FROM A POLITE REVOLUTIONARY. Stone, Bob // Government Executive;Sep2001, Vol. 33 Issue 12, p94
Shares a number of lessons learned by the author in his 30 years of government. Being pleasant; Trust; Being bold; Positive outlook.
- College doesn't prepare you for the real world. Gitomer, Jeffrey // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;08/07/2000, Vol. 30 Issue 5, p10
Lists qualities that need to be cultivated to ensure success in relationships, friendships and the working world. Positive attitude; Setting and exceeding goals; Effective communication; Taking responsibility.
- Attitude Strength and the Attitude-Behavior Domain: Magnitude and Independence of Moderating Effects of Different Strength Indices. Franc, Renata // Journal of Social Behavior & Personality;Jun99, Vol. 14 Issue 2, p177
A series of moderated multiple regressions was used to examine the moderating role of four attitude strength indices in the attitude-behavior domain. Consistent with previous findings, significant moderating effects were found for evaluative-cognitive consistency, attitude certainty and latitude...
- A Beautiful House Built on Shifting Sands. Glass, Robert L. // Software Practitioner;Nov/Dec2011, Vol. 21 Issue 6, p6
The author presents his insights concerning the claims that computers will be able to determine social traits based on the face of an individual, wherein he doubted about its accuracy.
- in the spirit. Taylor, Susan L. // Essence (Essence);Nov2001, Vol. 32 Issue 7, p123
Presents an article about reflecting on one's attitude and how it can change interpersonal relationships. Factors behind a person's bad behavior; Advice about happiness.
- My Sister-in-Law is a Spendthrift! // Tennessee Tribune;6/7/2012, Vol. 23 Issue 24, p8A
The article provides an answer to a question whether her decision of telling her spendthrift sister-in-law to leave her home when she was misguiding her son is right or wrong.
- Who says you have to run with the pack? // Cosmopolitan;Feb95, Vol. 218 Issue 2, p118
Presents a list of unlikely social behaviors and attitudes. Fall in love often; Talk about your diet; Have brown hair; Make people made at you sometimes; Still remember your ex's phone number; Eat at thee refrigerator when you're hungry; Leave the bed unmade; Hate music everybody else adores.
- What are they like? McNerney, Bryan // In Britain;Feb2000, Vol. 10 Issue 2, p51
Relates a story demonstrating the romantic qualities of Englishmen. Location where the couple dated; Conversation between the lovers; Ambience at the couple's meeting place.
- A Gender-Linked Exploratory Factor Analysis of Antisocial Behavior in Young Adolescents. Marcus, Robert F. // Adolescence;Spring99, Vol. 34 Issue 133, p33
Presents information on a study that investigated the latent structure of antisocial behaviors for early adolescent males and females. Methods used in the study; Results; Discussion.