Along For the Ride
- The Anti-Gym Bag. Overholt, Alison // Fast Company;Apr2004, Issue 81, p38
Provides information on the Yoga Bag from Timbuk2. Description of the bag; Colors in which the bag is available; Price.
- EDITOR'S CHOICE. // Bicycling;Jul2000, Vol. 41 Issue 6, p32
Introduces a bicycle messenger bag from Timbuk2.
- Messenger Bags. ZAK, CHUCK // Wearables;Sep2014, Vol. 18 Issue 8, p24
The article offers a comparison of a variety of messenger bags including products from Timbuk2, and Norwood.
- Timbuk2. // Dealernews;Oct97, Vol. 33 Issue 10, p10
Presents information on messenger bags from Timbuk2, a bag company. Details on the designs of the bags; Stock assortments of Timbuk2 Designs; Information on contact telephone numbers for dealership inquiries.
- BIG ENOUGH. // Macworld;Dec2010, Vol. 27 Issue 12, p38
The article evaluates the Quickie bag from Timbuk2.
- Timbuk2's Groovy Bag. // Yoga Journal;Jul/Aug2004, Issue 182, p20
Features the urban yoga bag from Timbuk2. Key features; Water resistant features of the bag.
- New Owner to Carry Timbuk2 into a Profitable Future. Leand, Judy // SGB;Nov2005, Vol. 38 Issue 11, p12
This article reports on the acquisition of Timbuk2 Designs Inc., known for its bicycle messenger bags, by private equity investors, as of November 2005. VMG Equity Partners and Capital Logic Partners have acquired majority ownership of the company. As part of the deal, Timbuk2 will remain...
- Dog Fights. Leand, Judy // SGB;Sep2004, Vol. 37 Issue 9, p26
Focuses on several small and medium-sized sporting goods makers and their impact on the industry in the U.S. Efforts of Paul Taylor of Arborwear to solve production problems of the apparel maker; Advantages of being small, according to Jim Van Dine of Keen Footwear; Information on the Bag In a...
- COLLABORATIONS FROM SIDEWALK TO SKYLINE. // SGB;Sep2006, Vol. 39 Issue 9, p21
The article looks at how the importance of art and design in product and branding is becoming a key strategy for many companies. Timbuk2's artist collaboration projects includes its limited edition Artist Series bag line that features the street-inspired art of DAVe Warnke. Gramicci teamed up...