Brisk Looks For Cool Weather
- Top form. Lewis, Emma // Health & Fitness Magazine;2015 Supplement, p112
The article evaluates several clothing for running which includes the Adidas Climacool Supernova tee from adidas International Trading BV, the Women's Fly sport tank from Pearl Izumi Inc. and the Pure simple sport marble vest from JD Sports Fashion PLC.
- Technical Support. Jhung, Lisa // Runner's World;Oct2009, Vol. 44 Issue 10, p93
The article evaluates several sports bras meant for women runners, including the Asics Abby, the Roxy Ready Set Race Bra, and the Champion Compression Vented Sports Bra.
- The great American dress down. Kaplan, Don // Discount Store News;5/11/98, Vol. 37 Issue 9, pA18
Reports on the efforts of American discount retailers to adapt to Americans' love for casual dressing. Consumers' adaption of casual wear at work and at play; Ames' offer of novelty T-shirts; Effectiveness of The Gap strategy; ShopKo's offer of casual fashion bottoms; Bradlees' turning of...
- Retailers score with varied fall styles. Feitelberg, Rosemary // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;9/23/1999, Vol. 178 Issue 58, p13
Reports on trends driving the fall 1999 business of the United States retail sport clothing industry. Activewear's versatility as a major selling point with shoppers; Use of performance-oriented fabrics; Factors driving the interest in more fashionable activewear; Retail prices of certain items...
- Sidelines. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;9/23/1999, Vol. 178 Issue 58, p13
Cites developments concerning the United States sport clothes retail industry as of September 23, 1999. Adidas' recruitment of real recreational artists for its fashion show at MacySport; Century Business Credit's increase of its loan to Danskin; Union Bay's provision retailers with signs and...
- Retailers say bridge sales keep growing. Edelson, Sharon; Tosh, Mark // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;9/18/1995, Vol. 170 Issue 53, p22
Discusses the views of retail store executives regarding the growth of the bridge sportswear segment of the United States apparel industry. Bloomingdale's enlargement of the bridge department at its flagship in New York City; Bridge as one of the largest growth areas in spring 1995 at Saks...
- Big stores go active, seek fiscal fitness with private labels. Feitelberg, Rosemary // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;7/6/1995, Vol. 170 Issue 2, p1
Reports on the entry of big retailers in the United States into the private label activewear business. Creation of less expensive and versatile lines built for active lifestyles rather than athletics; Feature of activewear in mail-order catalogs; Marketing campaigns of J.C. Penney and...
- Fashion alive & kicking. // Discount Store News;2/17/97, Vol. 36 Issue 4, pA14
Looks at fashion trends in activewear. Colors and designs; Kmart's activewear lines; Bradlees' fashion-oriented activewear; Opportunities afforded by increased popularity in fashion activewear on retailers.
- Sportswear areas see increases for spring despite sluggish start. D'Innocenzio, Anne // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;7/2/1997, Vol. 174 Issue 2, p1
Reports on an increase in consumer activity in the sportswear segment of the American clothing industry during the spring of 1997. List of retailers who reported double-digit increases for spring; Most popular styles of sportswear; Fashion trends for the period.