TUNNEL VISION: Under Armour Opens Store
- Under Armour's About-Face. Burke, Monte // Forbes Asia;Feb2011, Vol. 7 Issue 2, p32
The article informs about the athletic apparel company Under Armour, and its founder and Chief Executive Officer (CEO) Kevin Plank. It has been stated that the firm went public in 2005, and since then its revenue increased 32% annually, and shares have gone from 31 dollar to 56 dollar. It has...
- Under Armour focuses brand strategy on retail stores. Joseph, Sebastian // Marketing Week (Online Edition);1/9/2013, p4
The article reveals the plan of American sportswear manufacturer Under Armour to expand its international footprint with retail drive. As of January 9, 2013, the company is looking to open more shop-in-shops at premium retailers across Europe. The company aims to make its products more visible...
- Under Armour's Huge New Warehouse Said To Top Amazon. ELAINE LOW // Investors Business Daily;12/8/2015, p00
The article reports that the Tennessee distribution center of sportswear maker Under Armour, the Nashville Distribution House, has topped the facility of electronic commerce company Amazon as the largest industrial building in the Middle Tennessee region by square footage. Topics include the...
- Innovation and Success Fueled by Hard Work: 2017 Sporting Goods Industry Hall of Fame Inductees. Bruce, Katie // NSGA Now;Sep/Oct2016, Vol. 4 Issue 5, p12
The article profiles president at sporting goods industry Universal Athletic, Larry Aasheim and chairman of clothing company Under Armour, Kevin Plank. Topics discussed include induction of Larry Aasheim and Kevin Plank at the 2017 Sporting Goods Industry Hall of Fame dinner and induction...
- Under Armour, Auburn Ink Deal. Ryan, Thomas J. // SGB;Jan2006, Vol. 39 Issue 1, p15
The article announces that Under Armour has forged its second team uniform deal with the Southeastern Conference's Auburn University. The terms of the agreement is highlighted. The value of the transaction is mentioned. In other company news, Under Armour CEO Kevin Plank presided over the NASDAQ...
- PLANK'S PLAN TO REVITALIZE BALTIMORE. PALMIERI, JEAN E. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;11/30/2016, Vol. 211 Issue 47, p24
The article deals with the decision of Kevin Plank, founder and chief executive officer (CEO) of sporting wear business Under Armour, to invest 5.5 billion U.S. dollars in developing port Covington, an aging industrial area in South Baltimore, Maryland, through his private investment company,...
- Under Armour to Bow Pop-Up Shop. // FN: Footwear News;11/30/2009, Vol. 65 Issue 46, p12
The article offers information on the opening of the first pop-up store by Under Armour Inc. in New York City on December 5, 2009.
- Under Armour's Pop Hit. // FN: Footwear News;12/21/2009, Vol. 65 Issue 49, p21
The article offers information on the opening of a new pop-up store by Under Armour Inc. in New York State.
- Under Armour Opening Pop-Up In NYC. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;12/2/2009, Vol. 198 Issue 114, p13
The article reports that the Baltimore-based performance apparel and footwear brand, Under Armour Inc. will open its first pop-up store at 3 West 57th Street in New York city.