TUNNEL VISION: Under Armour Opens Store
- Under Armour focuses brand strategy on retail stores. Joseph, Sebastian // Marketing Week (Online Edition);1/9/2013, p4
The article reveals the plan of American sportswear manufacturer Under Armour to expand its international footprint with retail drive. As of January 9, 2013, the company is looking to open more shop-in-shops at premium retailers across Europe. The company aims to make its products more visible...
- Under Armour to Bow Pop-Up Shop. // FN: Footwear News;11/30/2009, Vol. 65 Issue 46, p12
The article offers information on the opening of the first pop-up store by Under Armour Inc. in New York City on December 5, 2009.
- Under Armour's Pop Hit. // FN: Footwear News;12/21/2009, Vol. 65 Issue 49, p21
The article offers information on the opening of a new pop-up store by Under Armour Inc. in New York State.
- Under Armour Opening Pop-Up In NYC. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;12/2/2009, Vol. 198 Issue 114, p13
The article reports that the Baltimore-based performance apparel and footwear brand, Under Armour Inc. will open its first pop-up store at 3 West 57th Street in New York city.
- Under Armour. // Chain Store Age;Feb2008, Vol. 84 Issue 2, p70
The article describes the interior design of Under Armour's retail store in Annapolis, Maryland. The store's 4,500-square.-feet interior juxtaposes industrial elements with state-of the-art technology, most notably a video and audio system. Other innovative elements include the entrance: To...
- Under Armour Opening First Store. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;2/13/2013, Vol. 205 Issue 32, p17
The article reports on the opening of the first stand-alone retail store for sportswear brand Under Armour in Baltimore, Maryland in February 2013 as the company launches a large global marketing campaign aimed at connecting the brand more closely with consumers.
- Under Armour's star presence. Mark, Amanda // Catalog Age;Nov2000, Vol. 17 Issue 12, p24
Reports on the exposure received by Under Armour's athletic apparel in the films 'Any Given Sunday' and 'The Replacement.' Contract between Under Armour and Warner Bros., the producer of the films; Actors and athletes wearing Under Armour.
- Franchising's new force. Van Houten, Ben // Restaurant Business;09/15/98, Vol. 97 Issue 18, p21
Reports on the formation of the National Franchise Council that aims to regulate franchising by teaching transgressors to do the right thing instead of punishing them. Inaugural members; Involvement of the United States Federal Trade Commission's (FTC) Bureau of Consumer Protection on the...
- Franchise council begins operations. // Hotel & Motel Management;11/16/98, Vol. 213 Issue 20, p62
Reports that the National Franchise Council has began operations in the United States on November 1, 1998 with Morton Aronson as the group's chairman.