- 56 projectors blended for 200m screen. // AV Magazine;Apr2012, Special section p6
The article offers information on the Watchout system of Dataton, which is use to blend and synchronise the images of 56 projectors for a 228 meter screen in a new Chinese exhibition called "Old Beijing Gets Moving."
- Check Out the New Tech. Spellos, James // Association Meetings;Oct2009, Vol. 21 Issue 5, p25
The article evaluates several products for the exhibit and meetings industry including the Pico Projector from 3M, the Tweet Elite study from the Development Counsellors Institute, and Tweet Psyche Web service.
- Kit List. // Event;Nov/Dec2009, p51
The article evaluates products used in exhibitions, including the Roadster HD18Ks projector from Christie Digital, the Centro modular display system from Eurostand and the nanny services offered by the agency Tinies.
- Adventure playgrounds. Booth, Joanna // Travel Weekly (UK);2/19/2010, Vol. 5, p69
The article presents information on the adventure holiday sector. Explore Inc. offers a minimum 10% commission and features product worldwide with trips styles as wide-ranging as trekking, family, cycling and history. It is stated that Adventure Co.'s family collection has a bias towards those...
- Clients are keen to lend a hand. Jacks, Philippa // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;3/27/2009, Issue 2859, p56
The article focuses on voluntourism, which is said to be the fastest growing area of adventure touring. It tackles the voluntourism programs launched by several travel companies which include Adventure Co. and Intrepid. Accordingly, the voluntourism program of the GAP Adventures gives travellers...
- Grabbing their attention. Purdom, Nick // Marketing Event;Mar1997, p52
Cites examples of how the use of good audio-visual equipment and materials can help make effective exhibitions. Characteristics of a good audio-visual; Cost savings from using digital technology in presentations; Creation of a memorable event through creative use of audio-visual equipment and...
- Show pieces. // Marketing Event;Mar1997, p80
Presents a selection of products for exhibitions. Includes Scan Display's Premier Portable Architecture display system; Sony ultrahigh frequency wireless microphone system from Gearhouse; Promotional seat from Bourne Publicity.
- Untitled. // Event;Nov2002, p12
Focuses on dealing with suppliers of equipment for exhibitions. Advantages of dealing with suppliers; Benefits of commercial environments in the British exhibition industry.
- Indiana on display. Mayer, Kathy // Indiana Business Magazine;Oct95, Vol. 39 Issue 10, p27
Features Indiana-based companies which provide equipment and supplies for trade-show exhibits. Includes Channel-Kor Systems, Exhibit House, Exhibiteam, Hamilton Displays, Icon Inc. and Omnicraft Inc.; Major public meeting facilities in Indiana.