An eye on the visitor profile
- Show-off graphics. Stodder, Gayle Sato // Entrepreneur;Nov97, Vol. 25 Issue 11, p36
Offers suggestions on how one can boost trade show graphics. How to keep attendees at trade shows interested ; Comments from Doctor Jerry Cahn, chief executive officer of Brilliant Image.
- DESIGN INDABA GROWS UP. // Creative Review;May2004, Vol. 24 Issue 5, 'Special section' p67
This article focuses on a seventh design expo called Design Indaba. Now housed in Cape Towns brand new International Conference Centre, the three-day event has clearly come a long way. It has established itself on the calendar of international design shindigs and continues to attract speakers of...
- Images in action. Miller, Rachel // Marketing Event;Apr2000, p35
Looks at how the exhibitions industry can maximize the potential of moving graphics. Reasons behind the increase in exhibition stands incorporating moving graphics; Potential impact of moving graphics on sales according to Xandie Butler, marketing manager at Powergraphic Displays; Cost...
- Trade show tips. Kawa-Jump // Indiana Business Magazine;Oct99, Vol. 43 Issue 10, p31
Provides trade show tips from exhibitors in Indiana. Importance of planning and setting goals for the show; Mistakes often committed by exhibitors; Need for booth graphics to be compelling to capture attention.
- Cities attempt to keep pace with trade show industry. // Hotel & Motel Management;07/21/97, Vol. 212 Issue 13, p8
Cites the increase and expansion of convention centers in relation to the increase demand in trade show and exhibition industry. Estimated space of construction according to the Tradeshow Week periodical; Shows that requires large venues; Completed exhibition industry projects.
- Show booth designers & builders. // Business NH Magazine;May96, Vol. 13 Issue 5, p43
Presents information on exhibit-booth design services in New Hampshire.
- Miller Freeman in hard hat rumpus. Cook, Alyson // Marketing Event;Mar1997, p10
Reports that exhibition organizer Miller Freeman has recommended the use of hard hats by stand or exhibit booth builders on site. Miller Freeman's denial of rumors that it has established the use of hard hats as a requirement; Comments from venues association BEVA chairman Philip Rees.
- Visual advances. Miller, Rachel // Marketing Event;Apr2000, p39
Reports on the latest materials and production techniques for exhibit stands' graphics as of April 2000. Features of the Tyvak material for printing graphics; Impact of lenticular screens on images; Benefits of flat video screens to exhibition stands; Effect of the bendy ply and bendy MDF on...
- Grand designs. Rines, Simon // Marketing Week;2/25/1999, Vol. 22 Issue 4, p73
Investigates whether the benefits of computer aided design (CAD) used in designing exhibition stands and having them approved by clients, overcome its high cost. Potential of CAD in simplification of design and approval process; Benefits of CAD.