Jaguar sets its sights on Asia
- Booth space running out. // Aftermarket Business;May2001, Vol. 111 Issue 5, p19
Reports on the sold out booth space for the 2001 Automotive Aftermarket Products Expo. Groups of exhibitors for the exhibition; Additional information for booth availability.
- Stuck in first gear. Harris, Stephen // Engineer (Online Edition);9/9/2011, p5
The article discusses the highlights of the Cenex Low Carbon Vehicle (LCV) industry event in Great Britain. The show featured engineering directors at Ford, Nissan and Jaguar Land Rover who predicted that electric vehicles (EV) will become mainstream. EVs are also expected to improve in...
- Jaguar trims review to 5 agencies; O&M's Beers said to be involved. Cortez, J.P.; Wells, M. // Advertising Age;6/22/92, Vol. 63 Issue 25, p2
Reports that Jaguar Cars has narrowed the review of its $15 million to $20 million account to five finalists, including Geer, DuBois, the New York-based incumbent, and Ogilvy & Mather, an agency for Jaguar parent Ford Motor Corp. Other agencies in the running; Agencies believed to be...
- Jaguar tests 4.9% financing. // Automotive News;10/16/1995, Vol. 70 Issue 5628, p2
Reports on Jaguar Cars Inc.'s California test program that offers 4.9 percent financing on new Jaguars.
- A worldwide subject. // Automotive News;10/30/1995, Vol. 70 Issue 5630, p12
Opinion. Comments on the plan of Jaguar Cars Ltd. to expand its worldwide dealer network.
- Feline fever. Keebler, Jack // Automotive News;6/28/1993, Vol. 67 Issue 5506, Automotive News Insight p12i
Praises the Jaguar automobile. Comparison with Lexus GS300, Mitsubishi Diamante, Infiniti J30, Mazda 929, Buick Park Avenue Ultra, Ford Crown Victoria, and Chrysler LHS; Jaguar folks joke on Jag-clones; Criticism on Jaguars attitude toward imitators.
- U.S. sales blamed for Jag shutdown. // Automotive Industries;Mar1996, Vol. 176 Issue 3, p11
States that Jaguar closed its plants in February. Reason; Effect closures had on workers and production line; Statistics; Switching of production at another plant.
- Jaguar suppliers had key role in shaping XK8. Chew, Edmund // Automotive News;3/25/1996, Vol. 70 Issue 5651, p30
Reports that Jaguar has launched its XK8 model at the Geneva auto show in 1996. Features of the car; Comments from James Padilla, executive director at Jaguar Cars.
- Deal keeps X200 production in U.K. Johnson, Richard // Automotive News;3/25/1996, Vol. 70 Issue 5651, p30
Reports that a dispute between Jaguar and the European Commission has ended. What the dispute was about.