- Eurofighter Typhoon takes starring role at Airpower 2013. // Aeromag;Jul/Aug2013, Vol. 6 Issue 4, p42
The article focuses on the demonstrations of two Eurofighter Typhoon aircraft from the Austrian Armed Forces at the Airpower 2013 Show that was held at Fliegerhorst Hinterstoisser in Zeltweg, Austria.
- EF2000 first delivery delayed to 2001. Sparaco, Pierre // Aviation Week & Space Technology;4/8/1996, Vol. 144 Issue 15, p22
Informs that the German parliament is expect to approve production investment for the Eurofighter 2000 by the end of 1996. Paving the way for production to begin in January 1998; The long-lasting controversy on the fighter's rising cost and post-Cold War justification.
- First flight of two-seat eurofighter. // Interavia Business & Technology;Oct96, Vol. 51 Issue 603, p13
Presents the first two-seater EF2000 development aircraft assembled by CASA and powered by EJ200 engines. How the aircraft DA6 is the first Eurofighter to fly with the 3910 fibre optic databus.
- More agility for Eurofighter. Cook, Nick // Interavia Business & Technology;Mar97, Vol. 52 Issue 607, p40
Discusses the Germany and Spain's efforts to provide the Eurofighter 2000 with a thrust vector control (TVC) system. Purpose of providing the Eurofighter 2000 with TVC; Information about the TVC feasibility study funded by the Spanish government and Industria de Trubo Propulsores (ITP);...
- Fifth Eurofighter flies. Proctor, Paul // Aviation Week & Space Technology;2/10/1997, Vol. 146 Issue 6, p13
Reports the second Eurofighter 2000 produced by Alenia Aerospazio made its maiden flight from Caselle (Turin) airfield in Italy in late January 1997. Planned employment of the aircraft, designated DA 7; Scheduled second program assessment.
- A German federal audit office. // Aviation Week & Space Technology;9/22/1997, Vol. 147 Issue 12, p27
Reports that a German federal audit office report critical of the Eurofighter program circulated through parliament. The scheduled vote on Eurofighter funding; Response of the Eurofighter industrial consortium.
- Eurofighter deal struck. // Aviation Week & Space Technology;1/29/96, Vol. 144 Issue 5, p28
Reports on a development agreement between Germany and Great Britain for the Eurofighter 2000. Settlement of dispute regarding industry work-shares; Background information; Implications; Plans and expectations.
- EF 2000 may not be perfect but it's pretty damned good. Cook, Nick // Interavia Business & Technology;Mar96, Vol. 51 Issue 598, p16
Evaluates the major technical problems and operational deficiencies of Europe's future fighter (EF 2000). Prototype development in British Aerospace Warton; British and German's combined specialty technology in radar-absorbent structure (RAS) and material (RAM); Criticisms and suggestions for...
- EF2000 alternatives should be reviewed. Sweetman, Bill // Interavia Business & Technology;Mar96, Vol. 51 Issue 598, p16
Criticizes Eurofigther 2000 slow development, technical deficiencies and consequent cost increases according to some American observers. Delay in development of digital flight control system (DFCS)h; Subsequent delays on flight trials; EF 2000 failure to show in Paris in 1993; Analysis on the...