Reed snaps up InterBev show
- Strong hands that hold InterBev push for strong show. // Beverage World;03/15/2000, Vol. 119 Issue 1688, p16
Reports that InterBev owner, Reed Exhibition Companies is putting its deep resources behind building InterBev for the benefit to exhibitors, attendees and the beverage industry. Sponsor of the show; Offerings of the InterBev's valued seminar program; Comments from Howard Friedman, industry vice...
- NSDA Still Linked To Interbev. // Beverage Industry;Jan2000, Vol. 91 Issue 1, p14
Discusses the role of the National Soft Drink Association (NSDA) in the beverage trade show and convention, InterBev despite Reed Exhibition Cos.' acquisition of the trade show. Impact of ongoing industry consolidation on NSDA; NSDA as an advisory body to InterBev; NSDA International Soft Drink...
- Reed Exhibition To Expand Interbev. // Beverage Industry;Jan2000, Vol. 91 Issue 1, p14
Interviews Larry Kovarovic, senior vice president of Reed Exhibition Cos. focusing on the company's acquisition of InterBev beverage trade show and convention from the National Soft Drink Association (NSDA). Reasons behind the acquisition; Plans to launch the company's original show GBev;...
- Show of evolution: InterBev history. // Beverage World;03/15/2000, Vol. 119 Issue 1688, p16
Traces the history of the InterBev exhibition in the beverage industry. Role of the American Bottlers of Carbonated Beverages and the National Soft Drink Association; Business life back in 1919.
- All the InterBev that's fit to visit. Klion, Bruce // Beverage World;08/15/98, Vol. 117 Issue 1662, p6
Presents information on the InterBev 98, an exposition of different kinds of beverages which will be held on October 24 to 26, 1998 in Dallas, Texas. Role of Beverage World Publications Group in the industry; Details on the book `Data Smog,' by David Shenk.
- InterBev gets new owner. // Beverage Industry;Nov99, Vol. 90 Issue 11, p9
Announces the sale of Interbev trade show to Reed Exhibition Cos. by National Soft Drink Association in the United States.
- Andrew Roberts. White, Sara // Marketing Event;Apr2001, p27
Features Andrew Roberts, managing editor of Reed Exhibition Companies (REC) in Great Britain. Alliances of REC with other special events companies in Great Britain; Advantages of REC from other events companies; Importance of the Internet to the operations of the company.
- Reed at top of pile for trade event figures. // Event;Jan2007, p34
The article presents information on a report by the Association of Event Organisers (AEO) regarding the trade events held in 2006. The report states that Reed Exhibitions staged the most trade exhibitions in 2005 and enticed the greatest number of trade visitors. Clarion Events topped the...
- IN BRIEF. // Event;Sep2005, p6
Presents news briefs in the events industry as of September 2005. Move of G-Mex Centre to award its electrical mains contract to Melville Exhibition and Event Services; Audio-visual/information technology contracts for high-profile British exhibitions won by PSL Exhibitions; Launch of...