- Brands Hatch sold. // AutoWeek;4/17/95, Vol. 45 Issue 16, p59
Reports that Brands Hatch, which hosted the British Grand Prix in 1986, has been sold to Apax Partners of Britain along with other Brands Hatch Leisure Group properties.
- Brands Hatch to host 2016 British GT season opener. // Autosport;10/29/2015, Vol. 222 Issue 5, p77
The article reports on the hosting of the 2016 British GT season opener by Brands Hatch Leisure PLC to be held at the Oulton Park in Cheshire, England.
- DMG snaps up Middle East shows. // Home Furnishings;Nov/Dec98, Vol. 8 Issue 6, p4
Announces DMG Exhibition Group's acquisition of tenancy rights to Index, a furniture and interiors show in the Middle East. DMG's recognition of the region's huge potential for development.
- Queues for Our House. // Marketing Event;Nov/Dec97, p6
Announces the success of the 1997 Ideal Home Exhibition titled Our House and organized by dmg Exhibition Group. Exhibitors; High turnout of visitors.
- Concept home in dmg show debut. Mistry, Bhavna // Marketing Event;Nov/Dec97, p8
Unveils changes in the Ideal Home Exhibition for 1998 in Great Britain sponsored by the dmg Exhibition Group. Holding of the exhibition at the Oyster House designed by architect Nigel Coates; Claims by small exhibitors that the London Homes Show failed to deliver its promises of an innovative show.
- Race day report. // Food Manufacture;Nov98, Vol. 73 Issue 11, p52
Reports on the 1998 Food Manufacture Race meeting at Brands Hatch. Number of competitors that participated; Presentation of an award to John Barnes who won the car control autotest competition; Participation of Tony Roberts of Barton Fisher in the autotest competition.
- Dmg sets off on acquisition drive. Goddard, Charlotte // Marketing Event;Feb99, p14
Provides information on the global expansion plans of the Dmg Exhibition Group company through acquisitions in Argentina and Brazil spearheaded by Michael Franks and Paul Camp. Comments from the company's managing director, Mike Cooke; Promotions that have been made as part of the expansion...
- Dmg buys out Dubai's BIG 5. // Marketing Event;Mar1999, p13
Reports the acquisition of BIG5 exhibition building in Dubai, Saudi Arabia by Dmg Exhibition Group. Remarks from Michael Franks, managing director of consumer and retail at Dmg.
- Brands Hatch name change after sell-off. // Event;Feb2004, p5
Reports that Brands Hatch Leisure Circuits has rebranded as Silverstone Motorsport after selling its racing circuits in January 2004. Overview racing circuits sold by parent company Interpublic Group; Executives appointed to Silverstone Motorsport.