Agencies merge in one-stop plan
- BRIEFS. // Marketing (00253650);11/25/1999, p5
Presents various news relevant to marketing and advertising in Great Britain as of November 25, 2000. Planned merger of marketing services agencies Motivforce and Purchasepoint; Link-up of toy manufacturer Tomy Co. Ltd. with charity Children in Crisis for a cause-related marketing initiative;...
- Add-on to Motivforce. // Marketing Event;Mar1999, p6
Reports the launching of Motivproductions, a production division created by Motivforce company. Aim of the division's establishment; First event of Motivproductions.
- Survival of the smallest. Fletcher, Mike // Event;Jun2002, p16
Assesses the implication of consolidation by major events production firms for the exhibition and events market in Great Britain. Advantages of small events organizers over major events production firms; Actions taken by production firm Sprout to deliver a return on investment; Effect of the...
- Eventia merger with IVCA sparks debate. Hall, Tom // Conference & Incentive Travel;Jul/Aug2013, p8
The article presents the views of several executives related to the events industry on the merger of the industry's trade body Eventia with the video production association the International Visual Communications Association (IVCA) including Simon Maier, Gavin Farley and Rupert Cheswright.
- Editorial. // Marketing Event;Jan2000, p3
Comments on the mergers and acquisitions in the marketing events industry. Implication of the merger of United News & Media with Carlton; Concern of clients over the merger; Forecast on the exhibition and events business.
- Editorial. // Marketing Event;Nov/Dec2000, p3
Editorial. Comments on the mergers and joint ventures of marketing/special events companies in Great Britain with United States-based events firms. Merger between Grass Roots and McGettigan; Joint venture between TBA and Harvey Goldsmith; Impact of the mergers and joint ventures on exhibition...
- Wembley snares CI in pound 4.5m deal. White, Sara // Marketing Event;Nov/Dec2000, p10
Reports that Wembley Event Management Services (WEMS) has bought corporate hospitality and event management specialist Corporate Innovations (CI). Cost of the acquisition; Potential benefits of the purchase to WEMS; Profit of CI for the year ended September 30, 2000.
- Changes to come after Clarion Events is sold. // Event;Mar2008, p17
The article reports on the acquisition of Clarion Events by private equity firm Veronis Suhler Stevenson for around Â£120 million following several months of bidding. The acquisition was praised by Simon Kimble, chief executive of Clarion, saying it is a new period in the company which looks...
- Questions raised about the future of associations. Ledger, Alison // Conference & Incentive Travel;Jul/Aug2014, p5
The article focuses on the criticisation of the Event and Visual Communication Association (EVCOM) following the merger between event designer Eventia and the Indian Private Equity and Venture Capital Association (IVCA) and concerns over the need for Institute of Event Management (IEM).