Service alert at London venues
- Converting couch potatoes. Don, Andrew // Publican's Morning Advertiser;7/3/2014, Issue 155, p28
The article offers suggestions for pub operators on how to attract and engage consumers and reverse the trend of the declining percentage of people drinking outside the home in Great Britain.
- Global local. Don, Andrew // Publican's Morning Advertiser;7/3/2014, Issue 155, p32
The article offers marketing tips for pub operators on how to attract visitors and tourists without neglecting regular customers in Great Britain.
- Self-pour trials begin here. Harrington, John // Morning Advertiser;11/18/2010, Issue 519, p7
The article reports that trials of the Diageo-backed customer self-pour system for pubs have begun in Great Britain.
- Bar talk. // Publican's Morning Advertiser;6/2/2011, Issue 9, p5
The article presents the views from bar operators about customer services in Great Britain.
- drinking out BAR NEWS. // BOYZ;8/12/2010, Issue 989, p46
The article offers news briefs in England including the recession drink special offered by G-A-Y Bar, the hot, boots-only fun week at The Fort, and the night of karaoke sponsored by The Stag.
- A pleasure to serve the British pub-lic. Slocombe, Matt // Publican's Morning Advertiser;5/5/2011, Issue 5, p8
The article offers tips on how to find British pubs that offer great customer service.
- Bite the bullet and thrive on feedback. Price, Gerry // Publican's Morning Advertiser;5/19/2011, Issue 7, p12
The article provides information on the importance of expanding the feedback being received by pubs from customers by encouraging staff to listen to customer's comments and ask them for it to be relayed back.
- OPERATOR'S VIEW. PROUD, TOM // Publican's Morning Advertiser;10/31/2016, Issue 9, p27
The article offers the author's insights on the services offered by the pub Pleased to Meet You in Newcastle-Upon-Tyne in Great Britain.
- Meal dealers. Foottit, Lesley // Publican's Morning Advertiser;10/4/2012, Issue 73, p35
The article offers tips on how to manage the menu for the early birds in the pub. It says that the menu can be tailored by the chefs exactly to the needs of their business. It adds that the standards of the menu must be maintained so the diner is given a true experience of the venue. Moreover,...