Rival food fairs set for battle
- MOVERS & SHAKERS. // Event;Mar2005, p48
Presents news on personnel management in the events management industry in Great Britain as of March 2005. Appointment of Toby Wand to several Fresh RM shows; Appointment of Russell Bowes to Sandown Park Racecourse; Promotion of Lucinda Hyde at Haymarket.
- Speciality fair from Fresh RM. // Marketing Event;Feb2001, p8
Reports on the partnership between hospitality services company Fresh RM with specialty food expert Bob Farrand to launch an exhibition show. Details on the Fine Food Fair in London, England on September 2 to 3, 2001; Brief background on the company.
- Fresh RM appoints new MD. // Event;Jan2008, p6
The article announces that Organiser Fresh RM business development director Sue Woodward has been promoted to the role of managing director.
- Behind the scenes at IFE. Gunn, Jessica // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;3/20/2003, Vol. 192 Issue 4264, p63
Looks at the role of Sarah Harvey, marketing manager for Fresh RM, in the preparation of the International Food & Drink Exhibition (IFE) which will take place on March 23-26, 2003 in London, England. Reputation of IFE; Stages of preparation for the event; Range of responsibilities given to...
- Briefs. // Marketing Event;Oct2001, p10
Presents news briefs related to marketing as of October 2001. Categories for the Queen's Award for Enterprise in 2002; Appointment of the Early Action Group by Fresh RM as a contractor for Hotelympia; Model launched by brand experience agency RPM to measure the impact of experiential marketing.
- Fresh RM to run ethnic food fair. // Marketing Event;Jan2002, p5
Focuses on the exhibition 'The Authentic Food Market' which will be launched by organizer Fresh RM on June 9-11, 2002. Shows that comprise the exhibit; Participating countries; Revenues of the ethnic food industry.
- Andrew Evans, managing director, Fresh RM. Druce, Chris // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;3/10/2005, Vol. 194 Issue 4365, p52
Profiles Andrew Evans, managing director of exhibition organizer Fresh RM. Information on the International Food & Drink Exhibition show organized by Evans; Positions held by Evans at Montgomery Exhibitions and Brintex; Comment of Evans regarding his satisfaction from work.
- Fresh RM wine show to take different tack. // Event;Jan2007, p5
The article reports on the wine show to be launched by organiser Fresh RM for the on-trade at Olympia, London, England from January 17 to 18, 2007. The event will cater for restaurateurs and sommeliers working in bars, hotels, clubs, eateries and nightclubs. According to Fresh RM event director...
- The changing landscape: Credit where credit's due. // Event;Jan2007, p43
The article presents the views of several experts on what they consider to have been the industry's defining moments. According to Andrew Evans, managing director of Fresh RM, he believes that the acquisition of Earls Court and Olympia by the Morris family and Andrew Morris specifically, meant a...