Wembley rejects fears over delays
- Warming up for the Olympics. Francisco, Lorraine // Event;Sep2005, p35
The article reports on London, England's successful bid to host the 2012 Olympics. Wembley Stadium will host the Games' football events within the newly refurbished arena, and Wembley director of sales and marketing Peter Tudor is relishing the prospect for the entire capital. A positive factor...
- Family first for Wembley show. // Marketing Event;May98, p8
Reports on the replacement of Response Exhibition's Baby Show by Wembley Family Extravaganza, Wembley Events' first in-house show. Event sponsors; Remarks from Damian Hall, Wembley Events' marketing manager; Target age group of the show.
- PEN PORTRAIT. Simpson, Diane // Marketing (00253650);11/16/2000, p104
Analyzes the handwriting of Peter Tudor, director of sales and marketing at Wembley company in Great Britain. Views of colleague on Tudor's personality.
- Tudor quits Wembley for Ticketmaster post. // Event;May2008, p17
The article announces the resignation of Peter Tudor as general manager of Wembley Arena in England.
- London alliances. McLuhan, Rob // Marketing Event;Jan2000, p39
Reports on the partnerships being formed by the exhibition and conferencing sector in London, England aimed to create channels capable of influencing policy in their favor. Alliance of Wembley with London First; Advantages of membership for those in the club; Issues venue marketers are looking...
- Wembley Arena set to offer glimpse of Â£35m revamp. // Music Week;3/9/2005, Issue 10, p5
Reports that Wembley Arena has reached the halfway stage in its redevelopment scheme in London, England. Estimation of the costs needed for the redevelopment project; Intention to transform the venue suited to the needs of the 21st century; Plans of Wembley Arena sales and marketing director...
- What are your hopes and aspirations for 2006? // Music Week;1/7/2006, Issue 1, p8
The article presents the hopes and aspirations of music trade executives in Great Britain. Peter Tudor of National Arenas Association emphasized on the need for the live music industry to gain the credit it deserves. Fran Nevrkla of PPL hoped that executives and all the people in the industry...
- Quickfire. Tudor, Peter // Music Week;4/15/2006, Issue 15, p19
The article presents an interview with Peter Tudor, the administrator of Wembley Arena, regarding the concert marking the Arena's grand re-opening in England. During the interview, Tudor announced the success of the week-long grand opening celebration. He cited the contrast between the Arena and...
- Olympic legacy to re-define live venue map. MASSON, GORDON // Music Week;6/25/2011, Issue 25, p8
The article announces the appointment of Peter Tudor as the director of venues for Olympic Park Legacy Co. in charge with finding long-term uses for a number of key sporting facilities in London, England for 2012.