Resort starts tourist drive
- UNPRI on a hiring binge. Wheelan, Hugh // Pensions & Investments;5/3/2010, Vol. 38 Issue 9, p8
The article reports that a recruitment drive to hire five new staff members for investor organization United Nations Principles for Responsible Investment (UNPRI) has taken place.
- ZERO MOTORCYCLES GETS SERIOUS. Anderson, Steve // Cycle World;Jun2011, Vol. 50 Issue 6, p16
The article deals with the decision of Zero Motorcycles to recruit qualified, experienced and credentialed techs and executives it can find in line with the additional funding it will receive from investors if the motorcycle manufacturer achieves certain non-disclosed milestones.
- Tourism careers in Trinidad and Tobago: Perceptions of secondary school students. Lewis, Acolla; Airey, David // Tourism & Hospitality Research;Jul2001, Vol. 3 Issue 1, p7
Presents information on a study which examined the attitudes of potential recruits toward working in the tourism industry in Trinidad and Tobago. Challenge facing the industry; Factors that influenced the favor of secondary school students toward tourism employment; Perception on tourism;...
- In brief. // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;2/11/2011, Issue 2946, p6
The article offers news briefs on tourism including the speech of executive Will Whitehorn on space travel, the plan of Barrhead Travel to add staff in its call centre in Glasgow, and the tribute of Great Britain and Caribbean travel trade to Barry Mesuria.
- TTR recruitment page. // Travel Daily;4/16/2012, p1
The article reports that the periodical includes a page from jobs specialist Travel Trade Recruitment.
- Nine pages of news. // Travel Daily;6/21/2012, p1
An introduction to the journal is presented which mentions topics including the Travel Trade Recruitment, Consolidated Travel, and appointments.
- RETAINING TALENT IS A MAJOR CONCERN. // Travel Weekly (UK);4/25/2013, Issue 2165, p69
The article reports that recruiting and retaining talent is a challenge for the tourism industrry despite growth in the industry.
- Banks Begin Bulking Up on M&A Bankers. Cecil, Mark // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;10/20/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 40, p1
Reports the increase in the hiring of mergers and acquisitions (M&A) bankers in anticipation of a rebound in the M&A market in the U.S. in 2003. Number of bankers hired by Deutsche Bank; Examples of such moves; Views of financial executives on the recruitment trend.
- Your Business Development Teamï¿½ Wise Investment or Money Pit? Salz, Lee B. // Fordyce Letter;Aug2011, Vol. 40 Issue 8, p22
The article presents the areas that business executives should watch to assure they make a wise investment in sales team. It suggests that executives should assess candidates because there is a perception that they can employ sales people. It mentions that the sales talent screening program...