Government is serious on business tourism
- Bogota. // Director (00123242);Nov2007, Vol. 61 Issue 4, p42
The article presents a travel guide for business travellers in Bogota. To get there, connecting flights can be made in Madrid, Spain or major U.S. hubs since there are mot direct flights to Bogota. It suggests the Casa Medina Bogota hotel. It provides a business climate in Bogota. It recommends...
- Business travel up, leisure travel flat. // Indianapolis Business Journal;1/21/2008, Vol. 28 Issue 47, p13
The article focuses on the increase in business travel in Indiana. One survey shows that more people are visiting the state and spending more money per visit. This trend could be attributed to the growth in the number of travelers coming to the state for business. It also offsets the decreasing...
- BlackBerry, sunscreen â€¦. Ruthven, Phil // BRW;3/16/2006, Vol. 28 Issue 10, p78
The article reports on the condition of the business tourism in Australia. The country's domestic business tourism is estimated to have been worth 14.6 billion Australian dollars, 30 percent of which was due to inbound business travel. The influx of the business people has greatly contributed to...
- "Nearer than you think". // Tagungs-Wirtschaft;Nov2005, Vol. 29 Issue 6, p152
The article describes the Northern Territory in Austria as an ideal convention destination for European and Asian companies. The region offers impressive city life, tropical wilderness and outback experiences. It also offer meeting facilities and other venues and conference hotels. The...
- WELCOME. Bamber, Emily // Travel Weekly (UK);3/14/2008 TW Business Supplement, p3
An introduction to articles published within the issue is presented, including itinerary changes in business travel brought by regulations enforcing paper-free ticketing and the developments taking place in the travel industry in Great Britain.
- Bath 'will grow 40pc this year' Coulter, Adam // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;9/22/2003, Issue 2582, p20
Reports on the selection of Bath Business Travel to organize the business travel arrangements of European Aviation in Europe.
- Spain regains top spot for UK visitors. Huxley, Lucy // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;12/8/2003, Issue 2593, p6
Reports that Spain was the top destination for British visitors in 2002 according to the Office for National Statistics. Most popular season to travel overseas; Business trips; Spending of British travellers; Percentage of overseas visitors from European Union countries.
- Surely, but slowly. Mariani, Dominic // Fairfield County Business Journal;4/29/2002, Vol. 41 Issue 17, p11
Reports on the general consensus among executives of Fairfield County, Connecticut hotels that leisure travel has returned to normal early in 2002. Advertising campaign of the renovated Bridgeport Holiday Inn Hotel and Conference Center; Lag in rate of business travel compared to leisure...
- Gradual improvement expected for business travel. // Fairfield County Business Journal;4/29/2002, Vol. 41 Issue 17, p14
Discloses that a survey and a report from the Travel Industry Association of America point to a gradual improvement for business travel through the second half of 2002. Statistics cited in a January poll; Data from survey of travel managers.
- Growing Travel Market Segment Wants Special Care. // Grand Rapids Business Journal;4/1/2002, Vol. 20 Issue 13, pB5
Reports on the increase of female business travelers. Security, personalization and privacy needed by female business travelers.